Chpt 31

Chapter 31: Nasir

In the middle of the night, I heard a knock at my door.  I looked at the clock and it read 12:24. Who the hell is that bamming on my door this late? Do they not know people sleep at this hour? I got up and grabbed my robe tightening it around my waist. I heard the knock again; this time it was louder. “Mommy?” Keymani emerged from her room, “Someone’s knocking on the door.”

“Don’t worry about it baby; I got it. Go back to bed.” I walked downstairs and grabbed the bat by the closet door. I wasn’t taking any chances with my daughter in the house. “Who is it?” I said. No one responded. “Who is it?” I repeated again. Again, no one responded. I contemplated on answering the door; this can not be a good sign. Unfortunately, I went against my mind and slowly opened the door. Words didn’t leave my mouth, my heart started to race, and my knees felt weak. Why is God playing tricks on me? This shit is not funny. My eyes started to water as I stared at the image of King in front of me. As I reached out my hand and touched him, I realized it wasn’t a dream; it was reality.

King POV

Nasir reached her hand out and touched my chest. A quiet gasp escaped her lips. She didn’t say anything to me; she just stood there looking. “K-Kindell?” She finally said after what felt like a few minutes, “It’s really you?” I stepped inside of the house and closed the front door. “Nasir-” Before I can get anything else out, her hand went across my cheek hard. “You fucking bastard!” She screamed. She started to throw hits after hits against my body. “Whoa! Nasir, calm the fuck down!” I said trying to block her blows. “Mommy?” I heard a voice say. Nasir turned her head towards the stairs, “Go back to bed now Keymani! I won’t say it again!”

“Yes ma’am.” Keymani mumbled and closed her bedroom door. Nasir turned back to me with tears and rage in her eyes. “You’ve been alive this whole time? You fucking lied to me! You lied to your daughter!” Nasir punched me in the jaw, “She put flowers on your grave Kindell! How can you do this?”

“Nasir, please let me explain-”

“What can you possibly explain? I saw them bury you! Everybody did! I saw you get shot at the warehouse-” Nasir was rambling on and on. I grabbed her and pulled her against my chest. By her being way shorter than me, my body consumed her. “No! Get off of me!” She cried, “Let me go you sick bastard! You left me to be a single mother by myself! I needed you and you left.” I instantly picked her up and forced her up against a wall. I couldn’t take Nasir crying like this. I thought she would be happy seeing me. I kissed her tears away and kissed her collar bone and neck. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled against her neck, “Please don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry.” I kissed her chin and her chest, “Stop crying.” Nasir’s wails of sorrow turned into soft moans. I finally made my way up to her lips and kissed her like my life depended on it. Nasir gripped my shoulders trying to keep her balance as I made love to her mouth. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her upstairs into the bedroom. I laid her down gently and unloosened her robe only to find her in a Victoria Secret set. “I missed you so much.” I kissed down her thighs and her inner thighs. “I won’t leave again.” I forced her legs open and slid her panties off with my teeth. Even though I wasn’t around, it’s good to know Nasir still shaved. I licked her clit with the tip of my tongue; Nasir tried to close her legs, but I made sure they stayed open. “Nah, this is mines tonight.”I dove my tongue inside her and ate her like she was my last meal. She tasted so sweet just like how I remembered. “I love you.” I said as I came up for air. Nasir mumbled something; I bit her clit and said, “Tell me you love me.” She screamed out in ecstasy, “Oh my God! Yes, I love you. I love you.” I continued to feast on her pussy as I sucked, nipped, and licked. “What’s my name?” I stuck two fingers inside of her and stroked her insides. “King!” She moaned out loud. “No babygirl. What’s my name?”

“Oooo shit daddy! It’s daddy.” I quickened my pace with my fingers as I unclamped her bra. I sucked her breast inside of my mouth and played with her nipple with my tongue. “I’m bout to cum! Oh God!”

“Hold that shit.” I switched breast and did the same thing. “I-I can’t-” Nasir’s legs started to shake. “Cum for me baby.” I whispered in her ear. She  clawed at my back as she climaxed. After a few minutes, she was out like a light. I stripped down to my boxers and cuddled up next to her. I kissed her cheek. “I won’t leave anymore. I promise.”