Chpt 19

Chapter 19: Unknown

"Yo?"

"I got the information you wanted. Nasir Ameerah Jones. Age: 24. She has a daughter named Keymani. She just moved to a new address after her boyfriend died. The address is 3415 St. Andrews Lane."

"Who was her boyfriend?"

"Kindell Washington. Better known as King. He and his crew ran the streets of Brooklyn. Word is out that one of the members still running shit. He died three years ago. Around the time you fell into your coma. Why you wanna known this shit anyway?"

"That's none of your god damn business. Thanks for the information though. Ima link up with you later." After getting out of the hospital, I made a few calls here and there, so I can get my shit back on point. I had even money for now and my home was still intact. The only thing I was missing was Nasir. Since her ole man died, it shouldn't be hard to get her back. If she's been in my dreams and shit for the past three years, then she must be special. I wonder if she'll remember after all this time. I got myself trimmed up and even went to the mall. I had to make sure I was looking right before I went to her. My car stayed intact in the garage so I was good to go. But how was I supposed to approach her? I didn't want to show up at her crib and scare her half to death. I decided to wait until I meet her on the streets or something. I needed to be her friend first before I make this thing into a relationship. But I'm determined to get my girl back one way or another.

Please comment what you think so far about the book. I need input from my readers.! I want to know if I'm doing good so far.