Chpt 9

Chapter 9: Jay

"Hey baby." Myra kissed me on the lips when I made my way downstairs. She was in the kitchen on the phone with somebody. "That better not be a nigga." I said opening the fridge. "It is a man, my new baby daddy. You weren't putting it down right, so I moved on." Myra stuck her tongue out. I slapped Myra on her ass and whispered, "No other man will ever put it down like how I do. What man gon have your pussy moist with just a touch of my hand," I caressed her chin, "What man gon have you screaming and begging for more?" Myra's face instantly turned red. I smiled, "You can finish your conversation." I grabbed some meat, cheese, and bread to fix a sandwich. "Stupid! I hate you!" Myra said, "Got me all hot and bothered." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to fix my sandwich. After King's death, everybody kinda went their own separate ways. Myra and I moved in together a few months ago; things couldn't be any better. I miss my niggas though. I haven't seen or heard from the twins in a while. The only time I hear about Nasir of Lizbeth is if Myra is talking about them. I guess you can say King was the glue that kept us together. Without King, there was no family. I just have been doing my own thing. I was thinking about getting out of the game permanently, but I don't know. The streets were my only income of money. Things have been getting pretty serious between me and Myra; we even talked about having children one day. So, I know I'll have to give up the game sooner or later. Myra sat on the kitchen counter staring at me and licking her lips. "Girl you better go head somewhere before you get yourself hurt." I grabbed my sandwich and went to go sit in the living room. "Yeah girl he acting funny. It's whatever though." I heard Myra say on the phone. I put my sandwich down on the coffee table and made my way back to the kitchen. She's talking shit like she didn't know that I puts it down in the bedroom. I entered the kitchen again, and Myra was sitting on the kitchen counter kicking her feet against the bottom cabinets. She had on some tight ass shorts and just a bra; time for daddy to put in some work. I walked in front of her and started to kiss and nip at her neck. She started to wiggle underneath me; that's her hot spot. "Stephanie, let me-"

"No."

Myra raised her eyebrow at me. "No?"

"Stay on the phone." I sucked on her neck leaving visible hickeys. "What do you mean stay on the phone?" Myra's voice started to get a lil shaky as I marked my territory on her neck. "Girl, what the hell are you doing?" I heard Stephanie say on the phone. "N-nothing." Myra bit her lip as I made my way down from her neck to her chest. I unhooked her bra and squeezed her titties. I licked and sucked on the right one while pitching the left one. "Yeah girl so anyway, Ricky is being a total bitch and he acting stupid. I think he's cheating on me." Myra didn't say anything at Stephanie's comment. "Talk to her." I mumbled against her breasts. "Ummm," Myra's breathing quickened, "Maybe he just needs space. I mean, you are smothering him."

"I'm not smothering him! I let him do whatever he wants. I just don't want him cheating on me." I gripped Myra's shorts and tugged them off. "Hold on Steph." Myra stared at me with death eyes, "Jay, what the fuck are you doing? You are not about to fuck me while I'm on the phone with her!" I pulled her panties to side and examined her; she was wet as fuck. "Why not? It's fun."

"No it's not Jay! This is wrong!" I stuck one finger inside of her and swirled my finger inside. "Is it really?" Myra's body shuddered with pleasure. "Get back on the phone." Myra was hesitant at first but she got back on the phone. "Steph?" She said. "Yeah girl, I'm here." Stephanie said, "Now let me finish talking." I darted my tongue inside of Myra's wet pussy, and she yelped out. "Girl, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did Jay do something to you?" Stephanie said. "Oooooo, he's doing a lot." Myra managed to say without moaning. I smirked; I know she was feeling this shit. I flicked my tongue against her clit and slightly bit it. "Mmmm, oooo God." Myra whispered trying to hold her screams in. I wrote my name against her clit a few times. She was crumbling apart on the counter. She tried to move away, but I gripped her thighs and brought her back to me. "Noo you was talking shit, you about to take this." I eased two fingers inside her and a whole waterfall was coming out. I slurped and licked her up while finger fucking her. "And then he left me in the house by myself!" Stephanie said. "Fuck!" Myra exclaimed loudly. "I know right! The nerve of him."

Myra was whimpering and moaning with pleasure; she was cracking with intensity. I pulled my basketball shorts down and lifted Myra's legs. To keep her from screaming on the phone, I put my fingers in her mouth as I slammed myself inside of her. Myra bit down on my fingers and then started to suck on them hard. I pounded hard inside of her. "Take this fucking dick." Myra couldn't even speak anymore; she was so lost in pleasure. I stroked slowly and then started going fast again. I wanted her to feel every inch of this pole. I used my free hand and rubbed circles on her clit. "Myra! Are you still there?" Stephanie was screaming on the phone. I felt Myra's walls clamped hard around my dick; she's about to cum. I slipped my fingers out her mouth as she screamed out. She squirted all on my dick and I nutted inside of her. I collapsed on the kitchen floor exhausted. That shit was fire. "Stephanie, Ima call you back later." Myra managed to say and threw the phone off the counter. "Ready for round two?"

I smirked. My baby a freak.