Chpt 29

Guess who's back???? I'm soooo sorry guys for the long wait. My computer was insuffient, but I'm back now! I'm ready to blow up your devices with updates ! It's time to get this story over with! Enjoy! 

Chapter 29: Jay

“Myra, you’re doing this shit on purpose.” After hanging out with the gang at the mall, Myra and I went home. Nasir asked if we wanted to chill at the house, but we declined. I was tired and ready to lay my ass down. Myra decided to invite Rayne over to our house which kinda made me mad. Ever since this whole “no sex for six months” started, we barely hang around each other anymore. Myra thinks we’re gonna end up fucking which I think is stupid. I mean, I have needs, but shit, I like to cuddle! Myra was in the kitchen making a smoothie while Rayne was talking on the phone in the living room. “Why won’t you spend time with me?” I said. Myra turned the blender on, “I’m sorry. I can’t hear you.” She turned it off, removed the top, and added strawberries in the blender. “I said why you acting like you don’t wanna-”

She turns the blender on again. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her closed to my chest. “Can you hear me now?” Myra rolled her eyes and looked at me, “What is it Jay?”

“What the fuck is your problem? You wanted this no sex bullshit and now you’re avoiding all contact with me!” Myra blew out a puff of air, “I know and I thought it would be easy, but it’s not Jay! Look at you! You’re a walking sex machine; I have to avoid you.” Myra poked her lip out. I chuckled, “Listen baby we agreed on not having sex. That doesn’t mean we can’t do anything else.” I picked her up and placed her on the counter. I squeezed her thighs while trailing a road of kisses along her neck. “No Jay!” Myra pushed me, “We’re gonna have a celibate relationship until the six months are over. I want us to connect on a intellectual level.”

“Myra, I don’t even know how to spell intellectual! So I damn sure don’t know how to connect up there. Where is all of this shit coming from?”

“Well, I was talking to Rayne-”

“So?”

“Well, she and Terrence connect-”

“So?”

“Would you stop fucking interrupting me?”

I grabbed Myra’s hand and looked deep into her eyes. “Listen. We’re not Rayne and Terrence aight? Terrence has been through a lot of shit when it comes to women so of course he’s the type to wanna talk and shit. That’s not us. We communicate with our bodies. You know how much I love and care for you. I shouldn’t have to go through these lengths to show you how much I care. Now if you still feel like we should do this then I’m in.” Myra nodded her head, smiled, and kissed my nose. “Aww baby that’s so sweet because I do still feel the same way. Nice try.” She hopped off the counter, fixed her smoothie, and headed upstairs. “Damn, I thought that shit was gonna work.”