Chpt 1

For the people who didn't read the other two books, please go on my profile to read them . You won't get this book unless you read it. Thank you and enjoy !

Chapter 1: Unknown

"Mr. Johnson? Mr. Johnson, oh thank heavens you're awake. You gave us such a heart attack." I flicker my eyes at the bright light in front of me. Where am I? I tried to move my body, but it ached with every movement. My mouth was dry and chapped. The sounds of monitors beeped in my ears. "Am I in the hospital?" I asked. My voice was raspy and dry, almost as if I didn't speak in a while. I turned my head and a nurse was standing on the side of my bed. She was a short girl with pale skin, bright green eyes, and short blonde hair. She smiles brightly at me. "Yes, you're in the hospital sir. You have been in a coma for the past three years. We thought you would never wake up. You were shot five times in the chest; it's a miracle you're still alive." I tried to process everything the nurse just told me, and then the memories started to come back slowly. I do remember getting shot, but I don't know by who. "My name is Lindsey by the way." The nurse said. I tried to sit up in my bed. "Sir, maybe you should try to take it easy. You just woke up from a coma after all. I'll go get you something to drink." Lindsey left out of my room leaving me to the sounds of the beeping monitors. Have I really been in a coma for this long? My mind is still clouded; I don't really remember much, but there's something that keep popping in my head. This woman's image keeps coming in my head. Who is she? Why don't I remember her? My whole body felt like it was on fire. I was finally starting to get some type of movement in my arms and legs. Wow, I've been in a coma for three years; I still couldn't believe it. "Here you go Mr. Johnson." Lindsey came back with a clipboard in her hand and a white foam cup. "Thank you." I whispered still unable to talk regularly yet. I slipped the cup and let the coolness of the water sooth my throat. "The only contact you have in your file is your mother. Would you like me to call her?" Lindsey asked. I nodded my head. It would be nice to see a familiar face after three years of darkness.