Chpt 17

Chapter 17: Tyrone

"Don't think just because King's not with us anymore doesn't mean you can start slacking. I aint King; I shoot first then ask questions later." Things have been looking up for me. I took over everything in the streets and just expanded everything King left. I'm at the new warehouse training my new workers. Being the crazy person I am, I needed to let them know firsthand how crazy I can get. Leonard, my first lieutenant, made sure everything was under control. I had everybody standing in a straight line facing me. One thing that I hated was fear; if you can't look at me in the eyes without flinching or blinking, then you a bitch nigga. We don't tolerate bitch niggas. You might leave with your life, you might not. Nine times outta ten, you don't. "I'm the most ruthless motherfucker to ever hit the streets. I'll have you dead before you even realize you got shot. When I get done with your remains, you would've wished that you could have died by my bullet." I walked up and down the line staring at them in the face, "I'll have yo mama feeling your pain when I get done with you." Someone chuckled and I stopped dead in my tracks. "Uh oh." Leonard mumbled. "Who laughed?" I said calmly. No one said anything; everybody looked at each other. I shot my gun in the air. "Who the fuck laughed?!" I screamed this time. One of the niggas by the name of Smoke pointed to Randy, another recruit. I smiled. "Oh, so you thought I said something funny?" I walked toward. "Nahh man." Randy said not looking at me. "No, tell me what was funny?"

"Yeah, tell us what was funny." Smoke said. I bitch slapped Smoke with the butt of my gun. "No one told you to speak." Smoke balled up into fetal position while holding his face. "Get this nigga out of my sight." I said to two other recruits. They grabbed Smoke, tossed him outside of the warehouse, and then fell back into line. "So tell me Randy, what was so funny? I'm still waiting for a response."

"Nothing Tyrone. Forget it." I looked at Leonard and laughed. "Nothing he says. Forget it he says." I grabbed Randy by the collar, "I'm about to make you an example youngblood. Sit yo ass in that chair." Leonard pushed Randy down in a wooden chair that was facing the other recruits. "Now, let me demonstrate how ruthless Tyrone can be." I said. "Come on Tyrone, I said it was nothing. I wasn't even laughing at you. Man, I'm sorry." Randy was blubbering like a lil bitch. "What is the number one rule? Show no-"

"Fear!" The recruits said. I nodded my head. "And what is poor little Randy showing right now?"

"That he a bitch." Somebody mumbled. I let out a laugh. "That's a good one." I grabbed my pocket knife from out my back pocket. "Do you know what this is?" I showed it to Randy. "Tyrone, look man I'm sorry-"

"Do you know what this is?" I repeated again. Randy swallowed and said, "A pocket knife."

"Do you know what I can do with this?"

"Yeah, but I don't wanna find out." Randy looked like he was about to cry. I backed away from him and placed my knife back in my back pocket. "Don't worry, you're not." Randy sighed with relief. Instead, I cocked my gun and shot him square between the eyes, "I am gonna shoot you though." I smirked at my own joke, "Get rid of him."

. . . . . . .

After leaving the warehouse, I was tired as fuck. All I wanted to do was go home, take a shower, and fuck my fiancée. I pulled up to my house and went inside. I expected Cameron to be asleep considering it was late at night, but sure enough, he was up watching tv. "What are you doing up lil man?" I said picking him up from the couch. "Dad, I'm too big to be getting picked up." Cameron said wiggling from out my grasp. "Nigga you aint never too old for shit. If I wanna pick you when you twenty, then I will. I'll do it in front yo kids." I kissed his forehead and sat him down, "Go to bed."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Go to bed before I put this belt on your ass."

Cameron flew upstairs like the wind and closed his door. I crept upstairs to my bedroom and saw Lizbeth dripping wet and naked. I put my hands in the praying position. "Thank you Jesus." I whispered. I opened the door and then closed it. "Someone was waiting for daddy to come home." I wrapped my arms around Lizbeth's body and kissed her neck; she shrugged me off and walked to her closet. "Yes, I was waiting for you to come home. I'm going out." Lizbeth grabbed a skintight black jumper from out the closet. "Where the fuck are you going?" I said. "Out."

"No the fuck you aint. Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"I'm fully aware of the time."

"Lizbeth don't fucking play with me. You're not going anywhere. I suggest you get your ass back in this bed, slob on this dick, and then go to sleep!" Lizbeth grabbed her outfit and accessories, then went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out looking all brand new. I have to admit, she looked fine as fuck. But I don't like the fact she leaving out the house looking like that. "Lizbeth take that shit off! You're somebody mama now. You can't be wearing that." Lizbeth smirked at me, "All the more reasons to go out looking like this." She blew me a kiss, "Don't wait up for me." I grabbed Lizbeth and turned her to face me. "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but you need to get your shit together. You starting to make me-"

"Make you what? Regret proposing to me? Huh?" My grip on Lizbeth's arm got tighter. "Ouch Tyrone, you're hurting me." Lizbeth whimpered. "You make me do shit like this to you!" I said not letting her go. She was pissing me the fuck off. "The only reason why I put that damn ring on your finger is so you can shut the fuck up about you marrying me. I thought that would solve our problems but it's not!" I felt my anger boiling over; my grip never weakened from her arm. "I'm not the problem! It's you! It's always been you Tyrone! I'm the only one trying to keep our relationship together. I can't believe you only proposed because I asked. I thought you loved me!"

"Daddy..." Cameron was standing in front of the door staring at us, "You guys are loud, and I can't sleep." I released my grip from Lizbeth's arm; it has red and a little swollen. "Come on Cameron, we're going to Grandma Betty's house. Grab your toy car."

"Lizbeth, you're not taking my son away from me."

"You watch me." She walked out of the bedroom with Cameron, "Oh and you can have this back." Lizbeth threw the engagement ring at my face. Fuck, I messed up big time.