1471-1480

AST 1471 - Beast King Sword, he is the person who possess the Demon Lord Inheritance

"Old Man Moxiang?" Qing Shui was a bit puzzled. He felt that the woman meant to say that the old man was really powerful.

Naturally, the woman was aware that Qing Shui was inquiring about some of the things regarding the old man. She smiled and said, "The technique which Old Man Moxiang cultivates is the Demon Elephant Art. He has thick skin and tough flesh. He is also a very strong man. The best way to fight against him is through other unique ways. His techniques alone are too special. Ordinary people have very little chance of beating it."

"Sect Lord Shen, do you feel confident about this match?" Qing Shui smiled and asked.

"If nothing unexpected happens, I should be able to win." The woman didn't give a definite answer.

Qing Shui stopped saying anything, as the battle in the arena has already begun. Old Man Moxiang took out a huge black hammer. It was forged by Demonic Metal, making it really dense and heavy. It didn't seem like that when it was in the hands of the old man. It's as if the hammer was made specially for him.

As soon as the battle started, Old Man Moxiang charged towards the granny like a cannon. The hammer cut across the air and formed unusual lines along it. It turned into an enormous elephant seal and made its way towards the old woman.

The expression of the old woman from the Divine Sound Sect remained the same. She spinned the coiled dragon staff in her hand and revealed a circular ring. It was like a golden halo as it engulfed the elephant seal released by the old man.

She didn't stop at that. Instead, she proceeded to release yet another light ring.

One Origin, Two Duality?

Qing Shui was shocked to realize that the granny's attacks actually corresponded with the essence of Taichi. In his previous incarnation, there were people who managed to invent Taichi techniques. Naturally, it would also exist in this world. It's just that until now, Qing Shui had yet to meet a person who had cultivated his Taichi technique to such a high level.

Though it may not be as skillful as Qing Shui's, the old woman already possessed quite a high level of knowledge in her Taichi Technique. In Qing Shui's case, his knowledge towards Taichi was at an entirely different level. He had even managed to cultivate the Taichi Golden Qi.

However, the old woman had created a branch with the Taichi Fist she cultivated. Qing Shui felt that later on, he could give the old woman some help. This way, it could prevent her from walking on the wrong path.

The powerful elephant seal penetrated through the light ring but came to a momentary halt when it interacted with the second one. The old woman released yet another golden ring again with her Coiled Dragon Staff and destroyed the elephant seal.

Coiled Dragon Single Origin Charge!

The old woman shot out her Coiled Dragon Staff with large force. A golden coiled dragon appeared and moved in circle as it charged towards Old Man Moxiang.

The true meaning of Coiled Dragon was a dragon which secluded itself on land and had yet to ascend to the sky. The shape of the dragon leaned more towards being curled up.

According to the fairy tales from his previous incarnation, the coiled dragon was a water dragon. It was thought to reside within the Eastern Lake. Like the Jiao Dragon, it shared deep relations with water and rain. But it could at most only ensure that the spring water never died. This was because the Coiled Dragon was incapable of flying. It didn't possess any long horns, thus, there were also people who would describe Coiled Dragon as female Jiao Dragons.