521-530

AST 521 - Qing Bei's Truth Realm, Liu-Li's Suspicion

"Mingyue, I am so happy!"

Qing Shui embraced her, one of the most attractive women in the entire world of the Nine Continents. He could not quell the sense of pride and satisfaction that suddenly rose in him. Even a woman like her at the level of Martial King could not withstand the exertion of her first time. She laid indolently in Qing Shui's embrace, with a clouded look in her beautiful eyes. Her face splashed with a tinge of a pink blush could even steal souls.

"Don't say that," Canghai Mingyue replied lazily.

Qing Shui was infected by her flirtatiousness. He buried his face between her snow-white breasts and busied himself with a series of frenzied nibbles...

"Fate is really a mysterious thing." Qing Shui said as he gave a sighing smile.

"Umm," Canghai Mingyue agreed with a light sound.

" When I first saw you in Cang Lang Country, you were traveling in the air. So many people were bowled over by your beguiling looks and appearance," Qing Shui recalled the scene when he first saw Canghai Mingyue.

"Then, were you?" Canghai Mingyue looked at Qing Shui with her hazy eyes.

"Yes, I even reminisce about it now..."

"You are a scoundrel, even you!"Canghai Mingyue lowered her long lashes avoiding looking into Qing Shui's amorous eyes.

Canghai Mingyue could remember an occasion when he had teased her using puns about his "big bird". It was still funny to her even now when she think about it.

"He is such a lewd fellow. I was such much more powerful than he was then, yet he even dared to say those words to me," Canghai Mingyue thought to herself. Thinking about those memories, she really cherished those times.

"Qing Shui, I achieved so many breakthroughs in my strength." Canghai Mingyue had increased multiple grades. It was incredible to her.

"You were practicing the top-class Duo Cultivation Technique at Misty Hall, you should know what is Duo Cultivation Technique!" Qing Shui eyed Canghai Mingyue playfully.

"Oh, is that really the reason..."

"Isn't it marvelous? It is such a great experience and it even helped in your cultivation. Why don't we do it again..."

"Die!" Canghai Mingyue did not wait for Qing Shui to finished his sentence as she bit his arm and covered his mouth with one of her hands...

......

It was almost dawn when Canghai Mingyue urged Qing Shui to leave. Qing Shui engaged in another round of joyous fornication with her. That wondrous feeling left him feeling very content.

When he returned to his own room, Qing Shui entered his Realm of Violet Jade Immortal. He still had two hours before dawn. Qing Shui wanted to make full use of this time. If he were to wait to the last six hours at night, he would have to enter the realm even before the skies turned dark....

He resumed his cultivation. Qing Shui was now spending most of his time on his Ancient Strengthening Technique. A night of Duo Cultivation had brought his 199th cycle to completion.

This cycle gave him quite a significant boost in strength. He gained three million jin in both strength and defense.

Even his speed had increased by 10%!

More importantly, Qing Shui felt that his overall stats seemed to have "firmed up". This was the greatest benefit that he had received from the Duo Cultivation this time.