291-300

291 - Wild Fight! Another Technique, Strike!

"Do you guys think he will accept the challenge from the second son of the Gongsun Clan?" some asked curiously.

"The second son of the Gongsun Clan is at the pinnacle of the Xiantian level. The only person who can beat him within the 3 generations of the Gongsun Clan is their eldest daughter. Seems like he's the next candidate in taking over the clan in the future," a long haired man with a horrible scar running down the left side of his face answered.

"Look that facial expression of his. He can still be this calm right now. I think he will be able to put on a good fight this time." Quite a lot of people joined in on the fun.

Right at this moment, Gongsun Jianwu appeared in the distance. Her elegant, sexy body and that small smile which was always on her beautiful face attracted all the attention.

She was watching Qing Shui from a distance but he was already immersed in his own world with his eyes closed, oblivious to his surroundings.

By now, quite a number of people had crowded around the arena and Qing Shui. It wasn't like Qing Shui couldn't sense them while in his Qi stance, he just didn't bother with them. They were just like the ants around him, they could be completely ignored also.

Qing Shui felt weird about this too. Was this confidence? Or was it arrogance? Or was it conceit?

Qing Shui couldn't help but open his eyes and saw that everyone around him was looking at him. Both compliments and derogatory remarks from their discussions travelled to his ears, but he didn't particularly care about them as long as they didn't involve his mother.

If anyone touched this, Qing Shui would make them disappear at all costs.

The youth raised his head and looked at the arena. He was considered a youth due to his young appearance. In fact, anyone around the age of 40 was still considered a youth in the world of the nine continents .

The youth was very handsome. His eyebrows were sharp like a sword, and his eyes were bright like the stars. He had a sharp nose on his beardless white face The two corners of his mouth lifted. Qing Shui smiled. Such arrogance was across his face.

It reminded him of that burly man, the third son of the Gongsun Clan. Then he thought about Gongsun Jianwu. They shouldn't be siblings of the same mother, but perhaps Gongsun Jianwu and Gongsun Jianyun were.

It was already late in the morning, but Qing Shui was not in a hurry. As long as he walked into this arena within the next 2 hours, it would mean that he had accepted Gongsun Jianyun's challenge.

"Qing Shui!" Canghai Mingyue and Huoyun Liu-Li arrived.

"Oh, why are you both here?" Qing Shui smiled at the two girls. Although he didn't really take this competition seriously, he still felt quite happy when two of them took the trouble to come. This was kind of like the care one would receive from a family. Just like being sent off when you were leaving the house. It wasn't just about walking a distance together, but the warmth received could very well last a very, very long time - even for a lifetime.

"How can we not come to cheer for you when you are facing off against someone today? Could it be that you don't like me and Sister Mingyue coming?" Huoyun Liu-Li said, seemingly sad but the sly look on her face betrayed her true intentions.

"Why would I? I don't even have enough time to be happy to see two ladies with beauty that can cause the downfall of cities and countries to come cheering for me. Come, cheer for me!" Qing Shui said and gently hugged Huoyun Liu-Li.