621-630

AST 621 - The Fiery Golden Eyes at the Small Success Stage, the 'lower' Segment of the Basic Sword Technique

The progression of the Primordial Flame made Qing Shui feel as if he had just entered an even wider land. Simultaneously, he also made up his mind to strengthen this killer weapon of his.

Primordial Flame was the most ancient kind of flame across the world. An ordinary flame already possessed tremendous strength, let alone this kind of ancient flame. Even though it's considered to have reached a very accomplished state, if Qing Shui could learn to use the Primordial Flame efficiently, it wouldn't be hard to use it to kill people.

Qing Shui spent his remaining time to congeal and condense the Primordial Flame in hopes of gaining the ability to draw out an even stronger power from it. At present, the Primordial Flame which Qing Shui released was much more powerful than the Fire bird's 'Nether Fireball'.

Qing Shui put more emphasis on cultivating his Nature Energy, Immovable Mountain, Frenzied Bull's Strength and on drawing the Hundred Forms of the Tiger. He also didn't forget the Heavenly Pellet and the Blue Lotus Art. It's just that compared to the other skills, he spent less time on these two.

Of course, the most significant one was still his Ancient Strengthening Technique. It was Qing Shui's most fundamental technique. All of the things which he cultivated, his Primordial Flame, Immovable Mountain and Frenzied Bull's Strength all relied on his Qi of the Ancient Strengthening Technique as their most basic component.

Qing Shui cultivated the Fiery Golden Eyes every day. Throughout the cultivation, he was able to feel its improvement. It's just that until now, it still didn't manage to reach the small success stage. This made Qing Shui torn between feeling happy or sad.

Normally, the harder the technique was to cultivate, the larger the effect would be once it was successfully cultivated. Hence, Qing Shui threw away all the distracting thoughts, including whether he would succeed or not.

Once he started cultivating, he stopped thinking about everything, about how much he would improve, whether he would achieve the small success stage, what he should do if he fails to achieve the small success stage, all of it. He completely immersed himself in his cultivation.

He closed his eyes and sat down in a cross-legged position. He looked really calm and relaxed, not exposing any kind of expressions on his face. He appeared to look so peaceful that it could shock people. He tried to form a sign with both of his hands.

Time went on like usual in the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal. There wasn't anyone bothering Qing Shui, hence, he could focus solely on his cultivation.

Suddenly, a faint light started emerging from Qing Shui's body. Not long after, the huge Buddha Statue once again appeared behind him.

The Buddha Statue was golden in color. It gave out a really powerful spiritual fluctuation as it slowly channeled threads after threads of golden light into Qing Shui. It made the light emerging from his body even brighter and more dazzling, which added a bit of a dignified aura to his peaceful demeanor.

Qing Shui slowly opened both of his eyes. Everything was still the same, he still looked really calm like usual. The only thing different was his gaze which had a really sharp look.

He turned around!

A thread of faint golden light shot out of his eyes!

It's done!

The Fiery Golden Eyes reached the small Perfection Stage!

Qing Shui slowly got up. He never thought that he would actually break through at such a time. He was well aware that he would only be able to make much progress if he could throw away all random thoughts and focus solely on his cultivation. Other than that, the chances of which he could break through would also be more than ten times higher than normal.