1091-1100

AST 1091 - Collapsed At The First Blow

Qing Shui's raging spiritual energy poured out toward his opponent, causing the man to bleed out from his ears, nose, and mouth. This all happened in the instant after he was suppressed by Qing Shui's powerful spiritual energy. The Beast Blood Tribe's weakness was their spiritual energy, after all.

Qing Shui would not forgive those who tried to assault his women. Furthermore, he did mention that everyone in the opposing party would die should his opponent lose this battle. Initially, Qing Shui decided that he would let the others off even if his opponent failed to defeat him. But when he turned to look at the massive number of people surrounding them, he knew that no one should be left alive, regardless of whether he wanted to punish them as a warning to others or he was being persuasive with his words.

"Third Master Xiong!"

Some of the men from the Beast Blood Tribe shouted abruptly. Most of them even picked up their weapons and rushed towards Qing Shui. However, these people were nothing in Qing Shui's eyes. With his palm outwards, he released the Great Golden Buddha Palm towards the incoming crowd!

In an instant, one of the two who was rushing towards Qing Shui was squished to death. With a wave of his hand, the Nine Continents Mountains quickly appeared above the other opponent and simultaneously grew larger. Before everyone could see it coming, the mountain smashed into the ground with an abrupt motion, causing the eyes of the panic-stricken crowd to widen even further.

A large crater was bored into the earth with depths beyond comprehension. Those people were suddenly met with misfortune and the unexpected confinement to their power, allowing Qing Shui to beat them into a pulp quite effortlessly. All of his opponents were crushed into the endless pit, ending all signs of life in an instant.

No one would expect any fortunate signs of life to come out from the pit. The power Qing Shui had demonstrated was enough to eliminate any lives instantly, forcing those who felt it have a desire to escape immediately. However, they realized they couldn't even move their feet. The worst part about the situation was that they knew this young man could kill them very easily should he desire to do so at the moment.

The surroundings became so quiet that one could even hear a pin dropping onto the ground. Everyone here was extraordinary in terms of power, as only powerful cultivators were allowed to enter this zone. They could also be considered the best in their respective hometowns, wherever that may be in the World of Nine Continents.

Rise!

Qing Shui growled. The Nine Continents Mountain rose up from the earthen ground with a grumbling noise that appalled those who could hear it. They could hear their own hastened breaths despite the tremors of the Nine Continents Mountain.

The ladies stood behind Qing Shui in silence, yet their thoughts were scattered everywhere. The strongest would be absolute in the World of the Nine Continents. Only those with power would be able to live a life of their choosing—they would be able to guarantee the safety of their family and themselves.

The stronger Qing Shui became, the happier the ladies would feel. They would feel safer and happier as long as Qing Shui continued to grow more powerful. Furthermore, they would be able to stay by his side with no worries whatsoever.

Lives were already taken. Qing Shui knew that he would be pursued with endless troubles by those who sought an answer for the deaths of these people. Fortunately, he had already annihilated the two Guardian Clans from the Northern Sacred Lu Continent when they were at the Greencloud Continent. Moreover, their sole purpose of coming to the Northern Sacred Lu Continent was to destroy the Lion King's Ridge once and for all. The Northern Sacred Lu Continent was destined to fall into calamity under Qing Shui's hands, so there was no harm in killing a few people now and then.