701 -710

AST 701 - Completion of the Everlasting Pellet, Skywolf Crystal Card

The Five Tailed Immortal Fox's death was confirmed and Qing Shui now stared at the Skywolf. He could feel that this creature was sly and powerful, and could make most Beast Tamers to gave up any thoughts to tame this type of demonic beasts.

They don't care if they could succeed, instead, they would choose to just get rid of it. The most important characteristic that Beast Tamers look for in a beast was loyalty.

Wuu wuu...

A pitiful cry rang out. When Qing Shui saw it, the Five Tailed Immortal Fox fell down. A big hole had been burned through its huge head.

Ning!

The Mystic Bird let out a happy cry before it pounced for the Skywolf!

Roar... Wuu....

The Skywolf knew that it was in danger and anxiously howled out in fury. It jumped around and caused many wounds on the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion, however, its condition was also not any better.

There were no doubts on who would win when it was two against one. In the end the Skywolf, with its life at stake, had dealt a heavy blow on the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion. It splitted the stomach of the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion open that no one could tell if it would survive that blow.

The Skywolf understood that there was no way for it to escape, so it decided to cast aside its defence and fight until the bitter death against the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion. Its neck was burnt by the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion's ice flames, and its head was also smashed by the enemy's giant claws.

Without even a grunt, the Skywolf died immediately and fell down. The Mystic Bird caught up and grabbed the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion as it descended shakily.

Immediately, the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion's fresh blood dyed the Mystic Bird red!

Ning ning!

The Mystic Bird's rueful cry pierced through the sky and also made Qing Shui felt sad. He had never expected that a demonic beast could have such a rueful cry.

Hai Dongqing had walked towards Qing Shui as he also landed. "Qing Shui, it's so pitiful. Can you save that Ice Lion?"

They said that women were softhearted. To be honest, Qing Shui had deliberately planned for this to happen to the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion. If he had weakened the enemy like what he did to the Five Tailed Immortal Fox, the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion wouldn't have ended in this state.

However, Qing Shui had his concerns too. If there was only one demonic beast, after Qing Shui had weakened it, he could escape together with Hai Dongqing. If there were two of them, he would basically have no hopes of doing so.

Ning ning!

The Mystic Bird stood next to the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion as it repeatedly cried out ruefully. Only those who had seen this scene for themselves would understood that demonic beasts have feelings too and be able experience this shocking moment.

Qing Shui smiled bitterly and took out a Five Dragon Pellet and fed it to the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion. After that, he took out the Golden Medicinal Salve and applied most of it to the lion's horrible wound.

He then fed it with a Vital Essence Pill, to help it recover its essence, Qi, and spirit.

Qing Shui couldn't guarantee that he could save the Ice Fire Ferocious Lion. After he had done all that he could, he walked towards the Five Tailed Immortal Fox and the Skywolf then threw their corpses into his Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal.