571-580

571 Canghai Mingyue is Pregnant, The Return Journey

Qing Shui had lived a life of worries, pressures, and a sense of crisis for many years now. He had never truly lived even one day in relaxation.

He had already found the turning point he needed. Although this turning point might be too easy for some others, it was simply too difficult for him.

It was to completely relax..

"Can I really completely relax?" Qing Shui smiled bitterly as though he was mocking himself.

His objective in coming to the Central Continent this time was to breakthrough. To relax huh? Something that had etched into his bones and was engraved in his heart for more than twenty years was not something he could easily discard now. He didn't even know when he could discard it because the people around him still didn't have the ability to protect themselves and a few of them still needed him to fulfill their wishes...

Qing Shui knew that he needed to completely loosen himself up in order to breakthrough. This was the most proper approach, just like how sharpening your ax would not delay your job of cutting wood.

TL Note: Sharpening your ax would not delay your job of cutting wood is a proverb in chinese saying how good preparation doesn't delay your success. He's saying although relaxing seems like he's not doing anything, it is actually a key to his breakthrough and he may even achieve it before you know it.

But this was not something he could control. It was a type of mentality. This thing that had accompanied Qing Shui for more than twenty years was attached to him even more stubbornly than his arms and legs. Arms and legs could be chopped off, but this could only be gotten rid of when one was dead. Or for some, they couldn't even let go of it when they die, because they had died with a grievance......

"Old man, what should I do?" in the end, Qing Shui really didn't know what to do. He didn't know how he could completely loosen himself up.

Thus, he could only cry to this old man for help. This old man had a vast knowledge and was extraordinarily experienced.

Right at this moment, the three waitresses arrived at the living room's entrance with a tray of food. Nian Feng allowed them to come in to place the food on the table.

"Come, Qing Shui. Let's eat. Perhaps you will be able to think up of something after dinner," the old man invited Qing Shui to eat.

Four meat dishes, two vegetable dishes, a soup and a bottle of wine. Although it was not a extravagant meal, the quality of the meal, the atmosphere and the company he was won over everything.

Their meal lasted for an hour, and the Tiger Bone Liquor was also finished by the three of them. The old man didn't mention much about the liquor however, Qing Shui was especially happy because the relationship between them had become a lot closer. Some things didn't have to be overly expressed as they could be compensated in other forms, in such a way that they could help each other out.

"Qing Shui, you can try and actually live a life that you want. The life that you yearn for the most. Perhaps that way, you will be able to truly relax," the old man advised Qing Shui with a smile.

Qing Shui's heart moved. This was actually a good idea. But how could he completely relax if he had other things to worry about in his heart?

"You can tell this old man just what is bothering you. I will help you. I know you hail from the Greencloud Continent, but I should still be able to provide you with some help," the old man spoke out as if he had read what was on Qing Shui's mind.