1141-1150

AST 1141 - Nine Yang Golden Flame, Black Tortoise Golden Scaled Battle Armor, Battle Skirt

Tantai Xuan's gorgeous and beautiful face turned completely red. Unfortunately, no one had been able to witness such a scene. It was only when Qing Shui's side calmed down that her feelings gradually subsided. Furthermore, she was now able seal away her spiritual consciousness and sense.

She did not know what was going on. She was confused to the point where she even started blaming herself. She was afraid that it might have had something to do with herself and could not calm down. When a virgin saw such a scene, it felt just the same as her standing inside their room. The impact given to her was something that she would not be able to wash away for the rest of her life.

Qing Shui was unaware of all of this. If he had known, he would definitely guess that it had to do with the Portraits of Beauty somehow. Other than that, there was no other reasons to explain the situation. It was just that no one knew how he would feel if he had found out that someone else actually saw a live stream of "erotic pictures" of himself......

Yu Ruyan was already deep in her slumber. She was simply too tired. On her face, there was a content and happy smile. It felt good to be protected and spoiled by someone. No matter how strong she may have been, she was still a woman at the end of the day. Anyone would fear being alone.

Thinking of loneliness, Qing Shui remembered some of the things that had happened in his previous incarnation. An old man had been sick, and when he was hospitalized, he saw many family members of other patients visiting them. Even though the old man was rich, no one had bothered to visit him.

After recovering from his sickness, the old man had chosen instead to commit suicide by feeding on sleeping pills. Normally, when one managed to recover from a major sickness, they would bless the gods for being able to stay alive. This old man, on the other hand, had chosen to commit suicide the day before he could leave the hospital.

Only from his suicide note did people eventually discover why he had committed suicide. He was too lonely. Not only did he not have a son or daughter, his partner had also passed away. Being alone, his house lacked a kind of liveliness. There was no longer anything in the world which he had truly cared about.

The reason why he had brought Yu Ruyan along this time was precisely because he was afraid she would feel lonely. Not only did she leave Duanmu Clan, her daughter had established a family of her own as well. That was why Qing Shui decided to bring her along and further improved his relationship with her. He did it forcefully so that he would be able to establish a position in her heart and make her remember him. One would no longer feel lonely when they found someone which they cared about. Now, she would have someone to think about from time to time.

Qing Shui bent his body and kissed her forehead. After that, he quietly walked outside and immediately entered the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal. He still had a bit of time left, and he wanted to investigate the Black Tortoise Shell.

It has been said that the Black Tortoise Shell was a shell on the back of a Black Tortoise. Black Tortoise was supposedly a kind of demonic beast that possessed the legendary black tortoise bloodline. Based on its bloodline, the Black Tortoise Shell was also divided into three qualities. Even though the one Tantai Xuan gave him was not that big, it was considered decent in terms of its qualities. The quality of the Black Tortoise Shell was not decided by its size.

Qing Shui saw both the Black Tortoise Shell and the Spirited Snake Turtle inside the pond at the same time. The latter was a Spiritual Type of Heaven and Earth, yet it was unlikely for the Spirited Snake Turtle to be as strong as the Black Tortoise.