1011-1020

AST 1011 - Evolution, The Formidable Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant

Roar!

The blood colored mist on the Diamond Gigantic Elephant's body dispersed. The scale armor covering its body had fully formed. It was different than the violet scale armor on the Berserk Dragon. The Diamond Gigantic Elephant's was golden in color and looked a little similar to the Berserk Dragon, only its body was a lot smaller in size.

It also looked very different now compared to before. It looked more bold and powerful, fully covered in shiny golden armor scales. The dragon head on it looked slightly ferocious, its four limbs and tail were thick and powerful.

If he hadn't seen all this with his own eyes, it would be very difficult for him to believe that this was the same Diamond Gigantic Elephant from earlier. Qing Shui was extremely happy right now. He was sensing the current strength of the 'Diamond Gigantic Elephant' as he looked at it with his Heavenly Vision Technique activated.

Its physical strength had reached to 800 stars. The gain of 500 stars in physical strength had rendered Qing Shui speechless. When he thought about how the Diamond Gigantic Elephant could be considered to have undergone a complete transformation this time, he no longer found it strange. He was clueless on what he should call it now. He didn't know if it could be considered a Dragon Elephant, so he decided to still call it the Diamond Gigantic Elephant for now since he was already used to it.

Dragon Elephant's Might, a passive battle technique. Permanent increase in physical strength by 70%.

Formidable was all Qing Shui could feel right now but it was still within his expectations. After all, the dragon's bloodline within its body was being thoroughly stimulated right now and the Origin Essence Soul Pearl's energy was also great enough.

This had immediately allowed the Diamond Gigantic Elephant's strength to reach to 6,400 stars. However, under the rules of Heaven and Earth, only the strength of 5,000 stars could be exhibited. Even so, it still had battle techniques that doubled its offensive power again. With these, it could exhibit about 5,800 stars.

Mighty Dragon Elephant's Recklessness, threefold attack. Ten targets at most.

It had doubled compared to before and the name had changed. This could allow the Diamond Gigantic Elephant's attacks to reach more than 19,000 stars. But due to the rules of Heaven and Earth, only a strength of 6,500 stars could be exhibited.

That was good enough. Qing Shui felt very content. The Diamond Gigantic Elephant could become his capable assistant once again and participate in battles. This had raised Qing Shui's confidence by quite a lot again.

Mighty Dragon Elephant Stomp, Grand Perfection Stage. Tenfold physical offensive power. A certain chance of paralyzing opponent's limbs, immobilizing them.

800 stars of physical strength, the name had also changed to Mighty Dragon Elephant Stomp. This meant that the Mighty Dragon Elephant Stomp was 8,000 stars of strength but what made him happy was the certain chance in paralyzing opponents at the end of the description. This had once again made the Mighty Dragon Elephant Stomp into a formidable technique.

Instantaneous Dragon Elephant Evasion: An instantaneous leap within a distance of 1,000 metres!

The powerful battle techniques were upgraded once again, by increasing their range.

Diamond Sword Qi: Spits out a wave of Core Qi to attack the opponent. Possesses great killing power. Able to reduce target's speed by 20%, effect lasts for one hour.

There was no change in this!

Vajra Subdues Demons: Lowers the strength of multiple targets by 10% within a radius of 1,000 metres after casting. Number of targets cannot exceed ten. Effect lasts for two hours!