241-250

AST 241 Southern Guest Inn

Within a flash, the "dream" disappeared, and Qing Shui and Qinghan Ye came back to reality. Qing Shui managed to catch a glimpse of the disappearing view of Canghai Mingyue and Huoyun Liu-Li.

One day and night in the "dream" was actually just a few breaths' time. Qing Shui was holding onto Qinghan Ye's hand tightly. That nameless Duo Cultivation Technique was still circulating between themselves and it felt very comfortable. Qinghan Ye's head was almost buried into that soft peaks of hers.

Recovering his gaze, Qing Shui saw that Qinghan Ye was extremely embarrassed. He recalled the live pornographic scene he had watched together with her, and it was especially thrilling...

Moreover, she had been so proactive, and that wonderful scene was directly imprinted in her mind. It was a feeling that she would never forget.

Qing Shui had never expected this lady in the "dream" had taken off his clothes for him and had also taken off all her own clothes as well. Recalling her innate seductive charms, Qing Shui's heart thumped. Everything that appeared earlier was no different from experiencing it in real life. It was the blending of the souls, and would not lose out to having sex in real life. It was an exchange of the mind and soul. It was one of the topmost quality, and an experience that was hard to come by.

Qing Shui recalled that they had fully enjoyed themselves in various postures before. It was a blending of the soul and body to one's content. Qing Shui had not expected to have such an "affinity" with her.

It was as if he had controlled the "dream" himself. All the postures he thought of appeared. When he recalled the feeling of ecstasy, he could not find any words to describe his feeling. He will keep that wonderful feeling in his heart forever!

While in real life he had only held hands with Qinghan Ye, but it was as if the two of them already had a physical relationship. It was one which was an even closer relationship than if they were to have a physical relationship in real life.

"You're still recollecting?" Qing Shui said teasingly as he looked at Qinghan Ye who still did not dare to raise her head.

"Ah!" She lifted her head in a panic. That familiar face from the "dream" which was full of seductive charms appeared before Qing Shui again. Her most beautiful charming eyes showed panic, not knowing where to look towards.

"Are we still going for lunch?" Qing Shui saw how uneasy Qinghan Ye was appearing, and knew that she was feeling embarrassed over how proactive she had been in the dream.

"Qing Shui, I'm not like that." Qinghan Ye's big beautiful eyes were full of sparkles as she looked at Qing Shui. It was as if she would break out in tears any moment.

Qing Shui was stunned as he looked at Qinghan Ye, not bearing to tease her any further. Qing Shui did not know how he felt about her now. He no longer felt the same towards her from before. What if he were to get entangled with her just because of a dream that felt very real...

"Alright, let's go for food!" Qing Shui tugged on the dazed Qinghan Ye.

Qing Shui felt the changes to his body as he walked, realizing that his level of cultivation had a lot of progress from just practicing a Duo Cultivation Technique of the soul. The drop in his Dan Tian had grown from the size of a grape to the size of a walnut. The powers emitting from the swirl made his heart throb.

Qinghan Ye would throw an occasional glance towards Qing Shui, but once he turned to look at her, she would quickly turn away. Even her exquisite earlobes had turned into a cute pink color.