1001-1010

AST 1001 - The Almighty Hallow Pellet, The Surge In Power (2)

Initially, Qing Shui wasn't sure if there would be any changes to the Five-Headed Demonic Spider at all. However, the Five Qi Origin of the spider had grown five times the amount of its overall power. With that thought in mind, he was able to confirm that there was indeed a change that occurred for the Five-Headed Demonic Spider.

The spider seemed to have shrunk down by a size, yet the structure of its body had become more substantial than its previous form. Qing Shui quickly used his Heavenly Vision Technique to confirm his suspicions.

There wasn't any reaction from the Spirited Snake Turtle yet, so he decided to check on the spider first before he would focus on the turtle to check on its situation.

Qing Shui sighed when he saw the power of the Five-Headed Demonic Spider but he wasn't exactly disappointed. The spider's power had reached to about 320 stars but nothing else had changed. Despite that, the spider's power was also increased to an amount between 1900 stars to 2000 stars from the Five Qi Origin and that was just the raw power of its physical attacks.

The power of both the Diamond Gigantic Elephant and Fire Bird were slightly weaker than that of the Five-Headed Demonic Beast but with their battle skills that could increase their power by several times, they were more or less on par with the spider. Not only could the Fire Bird increase its attack power, it could decrease the damage received from the opponents as well.

When Qing Shui thought about the passive ability of the Diamond Gigantic Elephant, which was the Dragon Elephant Force, he recalled the Dragon Elephant described in the world records was a legendary powerful demonic beast with an elephant's body and a dragon's head. He had a feeling that the Diamond Gigantic Elephant could evolve into a Dragon Elephant but not to the extent of a dragon that everyone was familiar with.

Dragons and Phoenix only existed within the legends. However, no one would know if that was the truth or simply a myth or that the Jiao was the only most powerful demonic beast in the world. If there was ever a demonic beast that could surpass the strength of Jiao, somewhat like the dragons in the legends, then their strength must be extremely horrifying.

Qing Shui stopped himself from going further. His Diamond Gigantic Elephant would definitely become stronger and that was enough for him to know. In any case, he was satisfied with the spider's change. However, he was still puzzled as to why the Spirited Snake Turtle wasn't showing any kind of reaction whatsoever.

He walked towards the turtle and took a quick glance at it. Then, he noticed that the turtle had already stopped changing but didn't have any indication that it had changed. Without wasting any more time, he analyzed the turtle's power immediately.

The Spirited Snake Turtle, a spirit beast of the Heaven and Earth with the ancient bloodline that dominated one side of an area. This ability would reduce the depletion rate of the owner's spiritual energy by 20%, as well as decreasing 20% of the damage targeting the owner's spiritual energy.

Initially, the turtle had the strength of 100 stars but now it has the strength of 200 stars. Moreover, the turtle had also gained a battle skill, which caused Qing Shui to laugh with joy.

Spirited Snake Movement: The ability to increase the overall power of the Spirited Snake Turtle by twofold.

Finally, it has appeared. Qing Shui looked at the turtle's unchanging body despite the changes that occurred to its power. This was a spirit beast of Heaven and Earth, so this was still considered the best time for the buffing skill to appear.

He took out another Hallow Pellet and fed the turtle. This was the second pellet, so he hoped that the Spirited Snake Turtle would become more powerful than it was previously, even if the turtle was still incapable of participating in battle.