1281-1290

AST 1281 - Barbarians, Expert Level Beast Blood Tribe, The Power of Faith?

Qing Shui felt weird when he saw this woman. He felt that she would definitely know about the situation in the other Three Continents and that she was a frequent visitor to those continents. This feeling was quite strange, yet quite distinct.

The woman was shocked as well when she heard Qing Shui's words. His words were quite unexpected because this little man wanted to go to the other Three Continents. However, she was more surprised than she was shocked.

"I didn't think you would improve this quick. What would you like to know? I will tell you provided that it's within my knowledge," said the woman as she flashed a smile at Qing Shui.

"I want to know if you are able to defeat the Desolate Sect." This thought appeared suddenly in Qing Shui's mind, so he asked his question straightaway.

The woman was clearly stunned by his inquiry but maintained a smile on her face as she looked at Qing Shui and said, "You already know about Desolate Sect's intentions. But I think that pair of so-called 'geniuses' from the Desolate Sect cannot be compared to you."

The woman did not reply Qing Shui's inquiry directly. That wasn't strange at all as no one would typically reply to this sort of question with a direct answer.

"I'd like to form an alliance with Putuo Mountain. What do you think about that?" Qing Shui decided to ask for the woman's opinion.

"Alliance, that's good. Will you be the chief of the alliance or someone else?" The woman seemed happy at the thought of an alliance.

"I wanted to be the chief initially but suddenly I noticed that there are others who are far more suitable than I am," said Qing Shui as he turned his gaze to her. He was telling the truth and to be honest, he never had any sort of interest in being the leader. However, he could never find someone whom he could trust wholeheartedly based on first impressions. That was, until he was able to meet her.

"You little kid, are you talking about me?!" the woman giggled.

"Don't call me 'little kid'. I'm very big, you know," Qing Shui replied with a serious expression.

He didn't realize that his words were quite ambiguous but when he saw the gleaming eyes of the woman, he felt electrocuted, as if a spark had traveled through his body in an instant.

"Yeah, you're quite big!" the woman replied with a serious expression as well.

Qing Shui was once again shocked by the woman's behavior. He was, however, quite happy to hear those words. He felt quite accomplished, especially when a grown man like him received such praise.

The woman's words and expression caused Yu Ruyan to flush deep red. She was embarrassed to the point that she needed to lower her head so no one could see her face. Yu Ruyan knew quite well what those sizes meant as she had had the experience of being climaxed to ecstasy each time they did it....

The woman looked at Qing Shui flirtatiously before turning her gaze to Yu Ruyan. Qing Shui followed the woman's gaze and realized that she was looking at Yu Ruyan. At that moment, he blushed unconsciously. In the end, he could never turn away from this female rogue with goddess-like elegance....

"I think you're more suitable than me."

"Why do you think I'm more suitable than you?" The woman asked calmly as she sipped her tea while smiling at Qing Shui.

"You have the ability to convince people, even though the words you speak are quite shocking," said Qing Shui while curling a smile on his lips.

"My master has never talked to anyone like that before. She's just teasing you." At that moment, Tantai Xuan spoke up and explained to Qing Shui.