871-880

AST 871 - A girl, Sacred Land: Lotus Realm, Acknowledging a Master

Qing Shui took a look at the Sky Penetrating Grass again. This thing was rather valuable to Qing Shui. If he had two stalks now he could try refining the Ren Meridian Strengthening Pellet and the Du Meridian Strengthening Pellet. He only had one stalk now, thus he did not plan to refine either of them. 300 thousand kilometres, even 500 thousand or 1 million kilometres, Qing Shui would take the risk just to try to search for it.

Suddenly Qing Shui felt that his heart was faintly in pain. This was a strange feeling. He had rarely felt this sensation. Perhaps it could be said that every since he got slightly more powerful, this situation stopped appearing.

......

While Qing Shui was feeling slight pain in his heart, in a far place within the Greencloud continent, Huoyun Liuli had given birth to a girl. The little lass opened her eyes and saw her mother, then Huoyun Liuli saw that her daughter quickly fell asleep

With a smile on her face, she too proceeded to sleep.

There wasn't any difference between a boy and a girl. The most important thing was that this was the child between her and Qing Shui. This child came quite late, which made Huoyun Liuli especially treasure her. It wasn't to say that if she came earlier she wouldn't treasure her, it was just that it was so difficult for her to come to this world...

Canghai Mingyue, Qing Yi and Mingyue Gelou were all waiting here. When Huoyun Liu-Li started sleeping, the little lass had opened her eyes and looked bewilderedly at her surroundings. After crying a few times with all her might, she proceeded to immediately go to sleep.

"To think that Liu-Li was worried that her child would be ugly. Look at that little lass's tender and soft skin, it's just like Liu-Lis, how beautiful."said Canghai Mingyue as she looked towards Mingyue Gelou with a smile.

"She's just saying it. How could the child of her and Qing Shui be ugly." replied Mingyue Gelou with a smile, as she looking at the little child happily.

......

Sacred Land: Lotus Realm!

This was a dreamy and illusionary like world; it gave a feeling that everything was not truly real. There was a lot of water here. Furthermore, there was ample "Spiritual Qi" in the water. Dense and numerous huge lotus flowers filled the surface of the water.

There were also many bamboo houses in the water. Between those houses were walkways made of bamboo. The houses constructed out of bamboo made it look refined and graceful, without a feeling of it being luxurious, however it gave a flavor of being detached from the mundane world.

There were many mountains here, with lots of water and many bamboo forests. It could be considered as having mountains on one side and water on the other.

Bamboo!

The bamboo signified moral integrity. The people living here might have received the influence from the aura of the bamboo. A large majority of the people here exhibited the temperament of the bamboo. The Lotus Realm was a sacred place, and all the people here were unblemished women.

At this time the lotus peak was full of people, and they were people of the Lotus Realm. There weren't many people in the Lotus Realm, however each and every one of them were all elites. Most of them had rarely walked in the World of the Nine Continents, however many great families and powers all knew about the existence of this great power.

At the top of the lotus peak stood an extremely eye-catchingly gigantic lotus platform. As white as snow and translucent like jade, it was not large, however silvery light twisted around its surface, while it radiated a mysterious energy.