441-450

AST 441 - Beast tamer Chi Tianhao, Tigon Beast

The discussion grew fierce as Qing Shui and Xi Ri were being followed by a stream of people. Some were even discussing topics concerning Qing Shui.

Although a lot of people had already seen Qing Shui before he left the Heavenly Palace, they were still quite excited about his return.

"Haha, Qing Shui has come back. We can finally kill them during the competition. This would be our time to shine," one of the Heavenly Palace disciples shouted agitatedly.

"Yeah, Qing Shui is the strongest amongst our generation in the Heavenly Palace," another disciple immediately followed up. He looked like he had the desire to cause trouble and chaos.

"Qing Shui has finally come back. Haha. Kill them and turn them into shreds and dust."

.....

"Hahaha, this is too funny!" A towering voice abruptly interrupted the disciples' enthusiastic cheers.

The laughter instantly died down. As they turned towards the direction of the voice, they could see a crude youngster standing in plain sight. He had a pair of bright wide eyes, thick brows, and a straight nose. His beard was shaved cleanly except for an area with a bunch of dark blue hairs, which gave an impression of an aggressive and barbaric man.

"Are you a member of the Mythical Beast Sect?" someone from the crowd curiously asked as they saw the crude youngster's Mythical Beast Sect uniform.

Beast tamers and alchemists of the same level co-existed in harmony since a long time ago. Usually, alchemists would not be very useful in a battlefield because of their limited skills. However, an excellent alchemist would always be prepared with special medicinal pills to enhance their power greatly in a short amount of time. Other than medicinal pills, an alchemist would also prepare some unique medicinal powders to decrease the effectiveness of the opponent's abilities.

Beast tamers were known to be excellent warriors even without their beast companions. They could also perform better without commanding the beasts to do their bidding. Moreover, the beast tamers would never battle alone since their demonic beasts would always act as supporters. In normal cases, beast tamers could only tame demonic beasts of the same level as themselves. However, there would be some special beast tamers who were able to tame demonic beasts of higher levels without any difficulty. Because of how versatile the alchemists and beast tamers were, martial warriors would generally develop an admiration towards them.

Many people respected alchemists because of their skills. Beast tamers were also respected naturally by many, not just because of their skills, but also their strength!

This was why the disciples did not scorn the crude beast tamer when he appeared. Most of the beast tamers were easily accepted into the society without problems, especially if they had an overbearing aura of tremendous strength.

"Do you think you can defeat Qing Shui?" a disciple asked unconvincingly as he thought about Qing Shui's strength.

"Haha, you are all so naive. You guys don't even understand how powerful a beast tamer can be. You see, competition and murder are two different concepts. This is not a competition between two people. Today, it will be a killing spree. Some people have false reputations generated by rumors. What you see on the outside doesn't mean what it is on the inside." The young man spoke at a slow pace, but his tone was powerful.

The young man was open about his opinion. He was proud and arrogant, but he had an air to him that others did not find unpleasant.

It might have been his sense of perception towards others, or his spiritual values, or maybe it was just his unique personality!