761-770

AST 761 - Ye Clan's Lunatic Elder, Demonic Pupils

"Miss Ye, regardless of whatever I do next, this is not something you have to be responsible for. When I brought Yan'er back, I had no other intentions. I did not know of her circumstances then. Currently, I'm not thinking of wanting you to do anything for me. However, I am still very grateful to you, for you have informed me of many important things." Qing Shui smiled as he told her everything as he felt that it was no longer important anymore.

He did not wish to lie to a person like Ye Guyan because Qing Shui did not wish for her to shoulder all this pressure. She was already shouldering too much on her own already.

When Ye Guyan heard Qing Shui's words, her eyes brightened. However, she said: "Your strength differs too much from the Eastern Palace Aristocrat Clan. Do you have any support?"

"Nope, just me. However, I would like to know the exact level of abilities of the strongest person in the Eastern Palace Clan." Qing Shui said after thinking for awhile.

At this time, Ye Yan and an old man in ragged clothing walked in. The old man's hair was very messy but was not dirty. His ragged clothes did not look dirty either but it caused one to feel that he is deranged.

"Grandpa Crazy!" Ye Guyan immediately stood up and greeted him before gesturing for him to sit down.

The others naturally stood up as well. However, when everyone else had sat down, Qing Shui continued to stand. At this moment, he knew why Ye Guyan had Ye Yan invite this old man over.

Qing Shui was not able to sense the true level of the old man's abilities. However, he was sure that this old man was very powerful. He was much more powerful than Ye Guyan. Finally, Qing Shui understood how Ye Guyan was able to hold up the Ye Clan in Southern Sea City despite her level of abilities.

QIng Shui slowly sat down.

"Lass, you reached an irreconcilable situation with the Eastern Palace Aristocrat Clan?" The old man's voice was incredibly hoarse but was very powerful.

"Grandpa Crazy, you know about it already?" Ye Guyan said gently.

"En, I'm aware of it already." As the old man said that, he casted his gaze on Qing Shui. Due to his hunched posture and his messy hair, Qing Shui was not able to clearly see the old man's appearance earlier.

Now that he saw it, Qing Shui was startled. His face, nose, mouth and skin were normal. However, his eyes...... they were complete jet black. There was no white in them at all......

Demonic Pupils!

Legend has it that people with these kinds of eyes had very strong demonic powers. They would be able to see the image of their opponent's next move. It was a very miraculous power. Furthermore, the speed of the opponent's attack would appear to be lessened by several times in their eyes.

This was equivalent to reducing the opponent's speed. As for the other abilities of the Demonic Pupils, Qing Shui was not aware of them. When he saw this pair of strange eyes, he was startled.

As for the old man, he was stunned when he saw Qing Shui. A moment later, he laughed. That laughter coupled with the black eyes was not repulsive but it could cause one's heart to turn cold.

"Haha, young man, are you from Greencloud Continent?" The old man looked at Qing Shui as his hoarse voice sounded out.

"Indeed, Senior!"

"For a person that came from Greencloud Continent, you are the youth with the greatest potential that I have seen. There is an unknown power residing in your body. Your aura is very righteous, containing the purest energy of heaven and earth, able to overcome every obstacle. I am actually unable to see through you." The old man smiled.