271-280

AST 271 Fisherman? He Is Immortal Sword Sect's First Elder, Make A Decision!

Qing Shui made a pot of fish soup before he exited the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal since he noticed that the underground stream had passing fishes and prawns, and quite a number of them at that.

Qing Shui brought out the fish soup as he walked out, surprising the two ladies. He simply avoided their gaze for fear that they might question him. After all, there were some things which could not be explained without telling the truth. However, thank goodness for him there were many strange things in the world of the nine continents.

It was just that the things that had happened in recent times had diminished quite a lot of their curiosity, so much such that the explanation Qing Shui had prepared was not put to use.

After drinking the fish soup, they felt more energized. Qing Shui also drank a bowl of it since he could not possibly say that he had drank it earlier. Hearing that there was water, the two ladies said that they would like to wash up.

"You keep watch here. We won't be wearing clothes, don't peep!" Huoyun Liu-Li said, smiling a little shyly.

Canghai Mingyue turned flush red and walked away with the smiling Huoyun Liu-LIi. Qing Shui was speechless. Was she trying to seduce him? Or was she trying to "take revenge" for what he had said earlier?

"Demoness, this demoness. One day, I'll teach her a lesson."

Qing Shui stood silently at the entrance of the cave. While he could not see anything, he could hear the sounds of them undressing, causing boiling images to appear in Qing Shui's mind.

It was to the extent that Qing Shui even started to fantasize about that beauty portrait he had left in the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal. It was written on the painting that the ladies in the drawings all had divine bodies and were great treasures.

Qing Shui did not know how long ago this painting was done, nor did he knew which era the creator had belonged to. It was said that he had spent over 300 years to create all 12 beauty portraits. The paintings gave off a very strong but simplistic aura, and there was not a single speck of dust on the character in the painting. It was hard for Qing Shui to imagine how that one spot could remain clean without a speck of dust when all the other areas in the cave were covered in dust.

Was it because of that single piece of land or was it because of the painting? The underground stream passed by the area, and it was a piece of land with great fengshui. Moreover, when he was there earlier, Qing Shui had felt a hint of slight breeze blowing, making him feel really refreshed.

"Elder sister, your breasts look so beautiful. Do you think Qing Shui will pounce at you if he sees it?" Huoyun Liu-Li's voice was not very soft, and Qing Shui heard it.

"She is doing this one on purpose..." Qing Shui was speechless.

"Liu-Li, what are you saying?" Canghai Mingyue complained in an embarrassed voice.

"Hehe, let's tease that bad guy outside." Huoyun Liu-Li's voice was making Qing Shui crazy.

"Ahhh, Liu-Li, you're so bad. Stop touching..."

Qing Shui, "..."

"Miss, if you guys continue to seduce me, the two of you will be held responsible for extinguishing the flames you started. I wouldn't mind having sex with the two of you in the water." Qing Shui hollered viciously.

With Qing Shui's holler, the other side immediately turned quiet. Qing Shui suddenly felt relaxed.

"Ahhh, elder sister, be softer, it's turned red from your touch "