1591-1600

AST 1591 - Battle with the Juxtapose Phoenix, Qing Shui's Departure

Yiye Jiange chuckled. "I don't mind."

Yiye Jiange smiled while she said those words but not because she didn't care about Qing Shui. Rather, she knew that some things were out of her control. Since she had chosen him, she would accept everything about him, including his women.

She had basic knowledge about all the women by Qing Shui's side. All of them were stunning and were chosen from millions of others. They were all outstanding, but like all these women who were willing to commit to him, wasn't she the same as well?

Qing Shui could sense Yiye Jiange's emotions from the side and felt a wave of guilt, but there was nothing he could do except send an apologetic look her way.

Yiye Jiange reciprocated with a smile. "Just be yourself. If either of you forsakes the other after this, then they'd have left the other's side anyways. Since it's like this, it just means you've been chosen for who you are."

"To be able to marry you is my reward for eighteen generations of virtue. God has bestowed you to me in this life." Qing Shui said with delight.

"Alright, I wasn't serious about it so both of you don't have to get all mushy on me. Can you consider my feelings too?!" Muyun Qingge spoke up. What she really felt, even she wasn't sure.

"What are both your plans in the near future?" Qing Shui asked, indicating that he was planning on making his departure soon.

"You're planning on leaving already?" Muyun Qingge stated softly while Yiye Jiange remained quiet. Qing Shui had once invited her to leave with him but after much consideration, she decided to stay. She still felt that this was the right choice.

"Mm, perhaps in the next three to five days. Will the Sea King's Palace be expanding in this area? If you're staying here, it'll be easier for me to come back. Oh, that reminds me, you can shift the Sea King's Palace a little to the South—it should be better there than here. Or maybe just build a palace in that area and you can both stay there." Qing Shui said after some thought. He was referring to where the Jade Kirin Dragon Vessel was.

If the two women stayed there, not only was it full of spiritual Qi, but also it'd also be easier for him to locate Yiye Jiange.

"You've found somewhere good?" Yiye Jiange laughed. The two women were both intelligent and could tell that much between the lines of Qing Shui's response.

"I stumbled into a water tunnel previously, and it turned out to be a former Divine Cave. There's ample spiritual Qi there; if either of you stay in there for a period of time, I'm sure it'll be beneficial."

Qing Shui had planned to go into the spiritual cave on his own. With the long period of vacancy, the accumulated spiritual Qi was exceptionally dense.

"You should go instead. Once your might gets stronger, the Sea King's Palace will likewise be safe." Muyun Qingge said with a smile.

"The spiritual Qi there won't be exhausted by just one or two people. It's a spiritual cave and the spiritual pulse should be decent. Its location is concealed too; I had set a formation there. I'll tell you how to go there now. Even if you don't expand your territory, you can still cultivate there." Qing Shui said with a shake of his head. The spiritual Qi there really wouldn't be much use for him. Compared to the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal, the latter was much better in terms of returns for the time spent. A day spent in the Divine Cave would be equivalent to ten days outside.

The two women didn't stand on ceremony any further and Qing Shui likewise taught them about the formation before bringing them to their destination.