711-720

AST 711 - Demise of the Tu Clan, Cloud Eagle, Thunder God

"You coarse old fellow. Stop with your words if you have the guts to come and fight me." Tu Renxiong angrily shouted at Hai Tian.

Qing Shui wanted to laugh. Earlier, this Tu Renxiong had scolded him very terribly. When he saw that he didn't have an advantage against Qing Shui, he instead tried to spur Hai Tian into action, knowing that Hai Tian could not beat him.

"You are not worthy of fighting with Old Mister Hai. I killed your son, so let's settle that first. However, since you will not be able to defeat me, your Tu Clan is doomed." Qing Shui took over. He didn't want Hai Tian to have to take action.

"Then I will kill you first before killing that old dog." Tu Renxiong looked coldly at Qing Shui, who was riding the Diamond Gigantic Elephant.

"Come out!" Tu Renxiong waved his hand and shouted.

A huge bull-like Icy Beast appeared. Its size was comparable to the Diamond Gigantic Elephant and it had a turquoise body with two huge silver horns.

The Icy Beast attacked without reservation. As its name implied, it excelled at the Ice element. It could breath out a fog from its core through its nose and attack with it. The extreme temperatures could freeze a target and those who were not strong enough might even be frozen to death.

Qing Shui used his Spiritual sense to feel his surroundings. It was almost time for him to make a move. If nothing unexpected happened, then he should be able to settle this matter by today.

Nature Energy!

State of Immovable as Mountains!

......

Heavenly Talisman!

......

Qing Shui rapidly raised his abilities to its peak. He wielded the Big Dipper Sword in his right hand and the Violet Gold Divine Shield in his left hand before entering the State of One with Elephant.

Within a short period of time, Qing Shui raised his abilities even further. He then ordered the Diamond Gigantic Elephant to use the Vajra Subdues Demons.

Another 10% debuff!

All of the debuffs required that the target to be locked on to before they could be used. It was a good thing that Qing Shui still had not found anyone that could avoid his and the Diamond Gigantic Elephant's debuffs.

These debuffs were convenient to use, and applied to his opponents very quickly. Qing Shui also unhesitatingly used the Fiery Golden Eyes and Emperor's Qi.

Tu Renxiong, who originally had the strength of 9000 countries, had been debuffed by Qing Shui until he had only about the strength of 4000 countries......In an instant, Tu Renxiong's complexion turned ashen. He trembled as he looked incredulously at Qing Shui, as though he had seen the devil.

The surrounding people only briefly saw the Diamond Gigantic Elephant's move before they noticed Tu Renxiong trembling and panicked expression. They had no way to imagine what Tu Renxiong had seen, something that could cause even this tyrannical person to be in fear.

No matter how much Tu Renxiong had planned, he could not have imagined such a scenario. If there were people with debuffing techniques, even a 10% debuff would be considered very perverse already. Thus, when he had felt Qing Shui's strength earlier, he hadn't been worried. He felt that Qing Shui had no way of triumphing over him.

From the distance, there was a sound of splitting air. Qing Shui knew that he should finish the matters with these people. He ordered the Diamond Gigantic Elephant to use an Instantaneous Diamond Evasion to go over quickly.