1271-1280

AST 1271 - Potential of the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider, Puppet

It was always been said that every women had the hidden potential to be fairies. There were women who would give a lot of men the impression that they were fairies, whereas some would only leave that impression to a single man.

Right at this moment, Qing Shui had the feeling that Di Chen was a fairy who was only meant for himself. He looked at her extremely beautiful face and eyes which could topple over a city. There was a bit of cunningness hidden within the shy smile on her face. Nothing more beautiful than this could be imagined.

Just like this, Qing Shui cuddled her quietly as they talked to each other. He waited until Di Chen fell asleep, only then did he slowly got up. It was almost time for him to enter the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal.

As of now, the pace at which his strength increased was already really slow. At least during this period of time, it progressed very slowly. However, he could use this opportunity to stabilize his strength and refine his treasures. He could also use this time to create some medical ingredients.

As soon as he entered the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal, a powerful spiritual energy bombarded him in his face. This familiar aura which Qing Shui felt made him really quite satisfied. Whenever he looked around the entire place which belonged only to himself, he would feel really happy.

Both the Fire Bird and Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant were strengthening at an extremely fast pace. Qing Shui was able to feel it really clearly. The rate at which the Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant improved in particular really amazed Qing Shui. It was likely that these were the remnant strength left behind by the Fire Dragon. After all, the bloodline of the Fire Dragon was still really pure.

Throughout this period of time, it had already increased its raw strength by 3,000 nimbus. Furthermore, instead of slowing down, the speed at which it improved became faster. Of course, this was also partly because of the time ratio within the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal as the time within it was considerably long.

The one which gave Qing Shui the most surprise was the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider. As of now, the pace at which it grew was already beyond Qing Shui's knowledge. It had already eaten one-third of the Thousand Years Gloomy Fruit and the part which it ate had already started to bloom.

This might have something to do with the spider growing out its seventh head. This caused the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider to ascend up to its top-grade and further led the Ancient Bloodline within its body to go through Blood Awakening, which resulted in an incredible fast rate of improvement. Even though it couldn't be compared to the Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant, its strength had increased by as much as one fold.

Its body seemed even stronger. The Seven-Headed Demonic Spider belonged to a control type demonic beast. If its strength increased by 10%, its controlling ability would increase by at least 30%. Hence, since its strength got multiplied by one fold this time, it could be considered that its controlling ability had increased by as much as three folds.

Qing Shui kept having the feeling that the strength of the current Seven-Headed Demonic Spider was a lot stronger compared to before. He couldn't help but to look into it with his Heavenly Vision Technique.

Its raw strength had reached as much as 30,000 nimbus, which was equivalent to three sun worth of strength. This was already an unexpected surprise. How strong was the current Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant and the current Fire Bird? Hence, Qing Shui knew that a noble bloodline must be flowing within the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider's body. It was just that he didn't know what kind of demonic beasts it was a descendant of.