1161-1170

AST 1161 - Gaining Another Two nimbus, Improvement

Tantai Xuan became flustered when she remembered about the incident last time. Fortunately she was wearing a veil and her head was also slightly lowered right now. But she had already made a decision in her heart. She would definitely not stay in the same pavilion as them tonight.

"At most two days. We may even leave tomorrow!" Yu Ruyan informed him with a smile.

"Why in such a hurry? But I'm relieved too, since you will be staying at Putuo Mountain." Qing Shui thought that it was a very decent decision. With his current strength, he reckoned that he'd have to flee everywhere if she was with him. Although his strength was quite decent in this Western Oxhe Continent, it was still not enough to create an impact.

When Yu Ruyan realized that all she had been doing was talking with Qing Shui and had neglected Tantai Xuan, she hurriedly loosened her grip on Qing Shui. She then pulled Tantai Xuan towards the living room.

Tantai Xuan didn't really feel anything about it though. The expression on her face had already returned to normal. She looked at them smilingly. Regardless, she still felt that Yu Ruyan was blissful.

To be able to reel in such an infatuated fish, she thought that this man wouldn't be bad no matter what. She wouldn't doubt the nature of an infatuated fish. Besides, master had a very high opinion of him. She thought back about the words of that Joyous Sage. Would something like that really happen between him and her?

Someone who could infuse more than 100 nimbus of strength for others through Strength Infusion should be a Grade Three State Master at the very least. Tantai Xuan was deep in her thoughts. A Grade Three State Master was already quite a terrifying existence. That old man could very well surpass a Grade Three State Master.

"Well, do you still have a lot of wine left?" Tantai Xuan whispered towards Qing Shui after taking a seat.

"Oh, yes, a lot. How much do you want? I can give you it all." Qing Shui was surprised at her question. At least he could be considered a friend to Tantai Xuan now and probably quite a good one at that. She treated his woman as her sister. The relationship between them was akin to that of a 'bestie' in his previous world or something even more than that.

"No, I mean my master needs some!" Tantai Xuan hurriedly explained.

"How much do you need? Is a hundred jars enough?" Over these years, Qing Shui had accumulated quite a lot in the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal. With the extension of time in the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal, the amount of those plum blossoms had grown quite a lot compared to the beginning.

"No need for that much. Ten jars will suffice. I will buy them from you. Give me a price. I know this wine is very valuable. Or perhaps I can trade for them with items?" Tantai Xuan said after thinking.

"You are Ruyan's sister. Consider these a gift!" Qing Shui shook his head.

"No, this wine is very valuable...."

"I really don't have any plans to sell this wine and I have not sold it before either. If you insist on paying for it, then go buy it from someone else!" Qing Shui smiled at her.

"Sister Xuan, no need to be so courteous towards him!" At this very moment, Yu Ruyan laughed in an effort to resolve the dispute.

Qing Shui took out 20 jars and placed them on the table. "Let me know when you run out. I'm guessing that you won't find this anywhere else. Even if you do, it is very rare. I have more than enough, so just tell me when you need more. I'm treating you as a friend. You don't need to guard against me like you would to a thief. Although you are very beautiful, I don't have any intentions towards you. Besides, my Ruyan is more beautiful than you!"