I did feel bad for him. I felt for Jimin and I respect him for what he did, but Jungkook is still my best friend and I'm not just gonna leave him alone.

"It's okay. I have to go back to work. Just go to my place and relax, but we're gonna talk when I get home, okay?"

"Of course. Thank you again, I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye Jungkook."

"Bye Maddy."

What am I going to do? All those thoughts are still swarming in my head.

The thoughts almost overpowered my manager's voice, but of course, nothing can. Nothing could be louder than my manager screaming "get back to work!"

I sigh and try to take as many bites of my wrap as I can before he notices.

I go back to work, not really in a working mood anymore.

~

"Hey." I bend down to take my shoes off. 

I tried to get home as quick as I could.

"Hey." Jungkook looked over from the couch. "I got us dinner, if you're hungry. It's in the kitchen."

"Thank you." I smile. That was really nice of him and I was a little hungry because I didn't get to finish my food during my break. "I'm gonna change first then I'll be right out." He nods his head and I walk to my room.

I peel my work clothes off and change into a pair of short shorts and an old band tshirt.

I hurry back to the kitchen to find a bag with a wrapped up sub in it. I open it and it's a turkey sub with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, american cheese, and oil and vinegar. He knows exactly how I like my subs whenever we get them. I look in the fridge to see if he got... spotted. A small bottle of Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I drink. Content, I bring the sub and soda to the couch and sit next to him who's sitting in the corner of the couch, sitting up. I know he's upset because he never sits on the couch like that. It sounds stupid but he's always sprawled out and usually half naked whenever he's relaxing at my place.

I've known him for years and I can tell when something's wrong. He can do the same for me and not to mention, it pisses me off sometimes.

"So tell me what happened." I take a bite of my sandwich and turn to him, letting him explain his side before we say anything else.

He sighs and scratches the back of his neck.

"So basically, Jimin told me to clean up today while he was gone because Hoseok and his parents were coming over for dinner. He had to go to the office today instead of working at home. Well, I accidentally fell asleep while I was watching tv and long story short, I didn't clean up. When he came home he saw me asleep on the couch. We got into a fight and he pretty much said that if I'm just gonna sit around all day and not do anything to help him I should just leave. And he said I should leave soon because he didn't want me there when Hoseok's parents were there."

I can definitely see where Jimin's frustration came from. This was the last straw. He has had it with Jungkook and I don't blame him.

"You wake up late and still need a nap during the day?" I furrow my eyebrows and question him. It was a little ridiculous that he can sleep in until noon and still actually manage to fall asleep again shortly after.

"I didn't mean to. I was just relaxing and I really was going to do it, I swear. I just dozed off."

"You understand why he did it, though, right?"

"Well yeah. I know I'm lazy and I haven't had a job but why does it matter? They're already dating. His parents aren't gonna care what our house looks like." He mumbles the sentence and looks down, averting his gaze from mine.