2

———————————————————
Song 2 - Devendra Banhart - Lover
———————————————————
Ming
I decided to leave. There was no reason for me to stay. The match was over and P'phas gang had left.

"I might as well do some studying if I've got nothing to do." I thought.

As I was leaving the court I got a call from Yo. He sounded panicked and out of breath. But why? He seriously can't already be in trouble already. He's literally been here a day.

"Yo calm down, calm down. What's going on?"

"I blew it."

"Who did you blow?"

"This isn't funny Ming."

"Sorry not sorry. Now what's going on? It sounds like you've ran for miles."

"P'pha..."

"You blew him!!!"

"Stop it Ming."

"Okay I'll stop...for now. What happened?"

"He noticed me."

"No way but your so short and so Yoish. How do you know he noticed you? He didn't fuck you did he?"

"Well we sort of we..."

"...had sex?... adopted a child?...got married?"

"...we argued"

"That's it." I sighed. "That's a little anti-climatic but he did speak to you so that's pretty good. Anyway what were you arguing about?"

"He said I was just another spoilt rich boy."

"That's a little hypocritical."

"That's what I said to him."

"What did he say to that?"

"Let's just say he didn't like it."

"Yo you have to look on the bright side. He won't be forgetting you any time soon."

"You're right."

"That doesn't make a change. Now you should probably get settled in you've got a long day tomorrow."

"Bye Ming-Wait one thing."

"What?"

"He wouldn't fuck me. I would fuck him."

I gasped loudly through the phone

"I'm just kidding. Goodbye."

I hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief, I actually thought he was serious for a minute. You never know with Yo even after all these years he can still be very unpredictable.

I finally arrived at my dorm My room was so far away from everywhere else on campus, the phone call only filled a quarter of the journey. The one time I decided not to drive here.

I was texting Yo about Pha when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Asshole!" He shouted.

"Sorry!" I shouted back.

I didn't know if he heard me though. He probably did since he didn't come back and beat me up. It was P'Phas friend again. At this point I felt like some sort of accidental stalker or was he accidentally stalking me?

He looked even better close up. He was short but muscly with fiery red hair which totally reflected his personality.

I'd seen him twice and he was yelling both times. Coincidence or not? I didn't know but I did know that he looked familiar like an old friend I hadn't seen in a couple of years.

If he was friends with P'pha maybe they went to the same high school: my high school. Good job I kept my year books in my room.