𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋

hey, everybody! first off, i just want to say thank you to everyone for reading this book, i appreciate all the votes and sweet comments! you all have been so supportive of this book and i am so thankful for each and every read, comment, and vote!
anyways, this book has 49 chapters, wow!
since it has so many chapters, i don't want to make it even longer and do a bunch of times skips, because that's pretty annoying.
but, i also want to continue this book because you all like it so much and i love writing it.
so, i've decided....
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!!!!
i'm going to make a sequel!
yes, you heard it right, a sequel!

if you are going to read the sequel, read this part!
in the sequel a few things will change, like having it in skyler's and xavier's point of view as well.
it will also be fast forward a few years.
before i make the first chapter on the sequel, i will put some things in to know before you read, so there won't be any confusion!

once again, thank you all so much for reading and supporting this book! it literally means so much to me and i'm so great full to have the experience! xx

the sequel will be out as soon as possible, it just depends on how long it takes me to write the caption, make the intro, figure somethings out, come up with the main story line, and find a cover photo!

keep your eye out for the sequel! in case you miss it, i will post something on here and on the conversations thing!

lots of love,
alex 💕🌼