Chapter 19

Betty's P.O.V.

we were driving past the most amazing view ever, it was a big cliff with water under neath it, the best part about it is where we would be staying. under the cliff there is a hotel that is attached to it and is basically dangling. since it is pretty small, veronica and archie had to share a one bed room and same for jughead and i, which i didn't see a problem with, i mean spending more time with jughead and not having the drama would be nice. i found a parking spot and a parked near by, there is a set of stairs we have to take to get to the hotel part, so i made sure to get close to them.
"so basically the reason we are here is because we are going to be cliff jumping in to the water and staying here two nights. we are going to be staying down there." i said pointing to the cliff.
"you're funny, b." veronica told me.
"i'm serious, there's a hotel that dangles down there. you and archie will be sharing a room and so will jughead and i." i replied in all seriousness.
"i mean, it cant be that bad."jughead agreed.
"nope, it won't. let's go, we've got to check in." i said before turning around to take the elevator down.
when we got to the hotel, the view was even more amazing. it was quite scary to think about it because it was really high, plus there is water under neath us, on the side across from the hotel, we could see people jumping from the cliff in to the water.
"please tell me we are not actually cliff jumping." veronica said.
"sorry, v, that's exactly what we are doing." i replied.
we checked in and archie and veronica went to their room, while jughead and i went to mine. we opened the door to see a really nice room, it had one bed, a couch, a kitchen, and a bathroom. we sat our stuff down in the bedroom and looked around the room.
"are you tired?" jughead asked walking over to where i was.
"yeah, it's pretty late, so i was going to go to bed now." i replied taking off my shoes.
"yeah, me too. i'll sleep on the couch." he told me.
"are you kidding me, you dork?" i asked. "you're sleeping the bed with me, unless it's too uncomfortable for you." i added giving him a smirk.
"no, i didn't know if it was too early or whatever." he responded.
"in that case, come on." i said throwing a pillow at him.
i went in to the small bedroom and took off my shirt to realize i had forgotten to pack a shirt to sleep in. i snuck in jughead's bag and stole an "s" shirt of his that was slightly big on me. i slipped off my shorts and jughead walked in giving me a smile.
"i see you snuck in to my bag." he said as he leaned against the door frame crossing his arms.
"i did, what are you going to do about it?" i teased.
"you'll beat my ass if i do anything, so nothing." he replied smiling.
he sat down on the bed and his smile dropped to a worried look, so i sat next to him.
"you okay?" i asked.
"i—well, i need to talk to you about something." he responded.
"okay, what is it?" i asked getting worried.
"so since my dad is serpent leader, he has to step down from leader eventually." he told me.
"who would be the new leader?" i asked.
he stared blankly at the wall not saying anything before he turned to me.
"me, but that's what i wanted to talk to you about. if you don't want me to be the leader, then i won't." he said.
that scared the shit out of me, my boyfriend being the leader of a gang, more importantly the serpents, but i knew jughead wasn't stupid and he wouldn't make bad decisions and i didn't want to be the overprotective girlfriend that doesn't let their boyfriend do anything.
i'm pretty sure a scared look washed over my face because he gave me a weird look.
"you don't want me to?" he asked.
"no, i do, believe me, i do and you deserve it, it just scares the shit out of me." i replied trying to reassure him that i wanted him to.
"you're worried i'm going to get hurt, aren't you?" he asked as a smirk grew across his lips.
"of course i am, jug." i responded.
"i thought you liked me reckless." he said before our lips both collided together.
the kiss grew more and more intense to the point where i was on the bed underneath him as he kissed me and of course, i kissed him back. he began kissing down my neck, like the night we were at his house and i was pinned against the cabinets, he moved back up, so he was looking me straight in the eyes with all seriousness.
"should i stop?" he asked.
"no, i'm good, if you are." i replied.
he nodded before i forcefully flipped him over with me on top of him. he smirked at the gesture as he realized i was trying to take the dominance from him.
"remember, i'm bad ass." i said repeating what archie had told him about me.
i leaned back down to kiss him again, still dominating him. clearly, he was going easy and letting me take the dominance instead of putting all his force on me to take it. let's just say, it was a long, amazing night.