He just sat in his chair casually before giving me a sinister smile. "You can do whatever you want to me. It wouldn't change how I think or feel. I will never be sorry for what I did."

With that, I slapped him across the face only for him to chuckle which just made my more angry. I tackled him off the chair and landed punches after punches on his face. With each punch, his face got bloodier. He didn't even defend himself or push me off. He just let it happen.

After a few more punches, I got off him and stood up. He pushed himself off the floor and chuckled as he looked at me. I let out a scoff and walked passed Stella and Crystal up the stairs.

"We could have been a great couple," he shouted in amusement. Not saying anything, I walked out the room with Stella and Crystal behind me. Closing the door, I let out a sigh.

"You okay?" Crystal asked in a worried tone as she held my shoulder. I nodded my head. "I know this is not the perfect timing but Axel is trying to contact me. I need to go to my place before he gets there," Stella spoke in a panic tone as she looked at her phone.

"What does your room look like?" I asked. She showed me a picture of herself she took in her room. I grabbed her hand and along with Crystal's hand and flashed us to Stella's room. We hugged and said our goodbyes. I then flashed Crystal back to her house.

"Remember, he needs to fed like a normal human but you need to find him some blood as well to keep him alive," she reminded me. I nodded my hand and thanked her before going back to my house. I sat in the lobby and started drinking. Sean was never going to be sorry for what he did. He doesn't even care one bit but I was going to make him care.

~~~~~

It was now the next more and I haven't moved from my spot expecting to use the bathroom of course and shower. I didn't eat dinner. The only thing that was flowing through me was alcohol. I was a but drunk but not in the happiest mode. I heard the door click open. Quickly focusing my senses, I heard James voices along with the rest of the guys voice coming from outside. I grabbed the two rum bottles from the counter and flashed into my room, deep in the weapons closet. I wasn't ready to talk to the guys yet.

Sitting down in a corner, I laid my head against the wall before drinking some more. I love my brothers but I wasn't ready to face them yet. I knew if did, I might just explode with grief. My phone started to ring and I looked to see it was Lucifer. I forgot we were suppose to go out for breakfast. I silent the call and watched as the phone kept ringing. After some seconds, the ringing stopped and I turned my phone off.

Hours passed by and I was now downing my 4th bottle in the closet. I had flashed over to the island and bought about 7 or 8 bottles back into the weapons closet. I don't know what time it was, but I didn't care. All I could think about was Gabe. I just wanted my brother back.

My door clicked open and I looked across the room to see James with a frown on his face. He walked inside and shut the door behind him before walking over to me and sitting down next to me.

"How did you find me?" I slurred out as he took the bottle from my hand and chugged it. "Lucifer told me you weren't picking up your phone so I did a house scan. How long have you been here?" he asked as he looked at the empty bottles.

I shrugged, "Since you guys came."

"That was yesterday. I understand you're feeling some type of way but you have to realized you won the war again Sean. You also killed him which I was against but Lucifer told me you made sure he suffered a bit," he informed me.

"Yeah," I trailed off not bothering to tell him the truth. "We're burying Gabe in two day. The viewing is tomorrow," he spoke in a soft tone as he held my hand. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head against mine.