10

WARNINGS: BRIEF PERIOD OF TORTURE

Trip's head was spinning. So much so that even when she was regaining consciousness she refused to open her eyes. Not until she felt like the world stopped moving.

But it wasn't her imagination. The world is moving. And fast.

She cracks open her eyes, seeing blurred black and purple whizzing right past her. She blinks to open them wider and see more of where she was. She didn't move yet, not wanting to inform whoever was moving her that she was awake. They probably wanted to keep her out cold for as long as possible, whoever they were.

"Haggar demands the prisoner brought to the Persecution Room," whatever she was on stopped moving suddenly, jerking her body forward against something hard. She held back a hiss of pain. Her body was badly bruised, she could feel it now. The pain jumpstarted all of her senses, meaning she could now hear all of the footsteps around her

She was laying flat with something heavy covering her chest. Finally, curiosity got the best of her. She opened her eyes fully, allowing the purple lights to unblur before actually moving them around to see exactly where she was.

There were Galra guards around her. Two holding guns on both sides and two pulling from the bottom of the glider she was held to. None had noticed she was awake yet and she made no move to give it away beside her eyes. But it's not like she could've if she wanted to.

When she looked down at her body, she realized why it felt so heavy. Shackles were holding every joint on her body down. Her elbows, wrists, shoulders. If it could bend, it was held by a strong magnetic force to the metal bed below her. Even her neck was held in place like it could be used as a weapon. They had planned on her waking up soon, and they kept her immobilized when she did. They began moving again.

"Is all of this necessary?" She hisses up at her entourage.

All of them jump like she had spewed hot lava all over them by speaking, stopping the cart that she was held to again. The guns two of them held turned towards her head, but the hands that held them shook violently with fear. She weakly smirked at their reaction.

"I'm one person," she continues, "one person doesn't need all of this security."

One of the guards who had been pulling the cart spoke in what was a sad attempt at a confident voice, "you're the leader of the Olympian army. We would've had more but this is all we could fit."

She chuckles and moves her eyes down at him, "you should've found a way to get it on."

Of course, she couldn't actually do anything. The magnetic shackles were more than enough to hold down her weakened body. But she enjoyed the look of terror on their faces past their helmets. From those looks, she could tell that they had been told what she could do. And she loved that they fear her because of it. They should. When she got out, she wouldn't hesitate to chop off their heads and use them as kickballs.