Five Qi Origin: The innate battle technique of the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider. Permanently increase its raw strength by 30 times. Zero consumption.

Now, Qing Shui finally understood why the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider was this strong, it was because the Five Qi Origin had doubled in effect.

Corrosive Poison Web: The Seven-Headed Demonic Spider unleashed an attack with an inescapable net. The attack contained powerful corrosive poison and was very sticky. The tough spider silk couldn't be cut with blades. The damage brought upon by the poisonous web was three times its raw strength.

Poison Silk Entanglement: The Seven-Headed Demonic Spider could unleash a poisonous silk and initiate attacks within a distance of around 2,000 meters. It could entangle enemies and was extremely fast. The stickiness and toxicity of the poisonous silk was even stronger. The attack prowess of it was five times its raw strength.

Spider Swarm Attack: Unique ability owned by a king of demonic beast. It had powerful armies around it which could coordinate with it to unleash attacks. The armies around it could evolve at most up to Six-Headed Demonic Spider.

A change had also occurred to the Spider Swarm Attack. Now, Qing Shui finally understood that the demonic spiders around the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider couldn't surpass it in terms of strength. After all, the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider was a king. This was a kind of rule and pressure.

Flying Spider Silk: Passive battle technique, zero consumption. Permanently increase speed by ten times.

The Flying Spider Silk has also gone up from the original eight times to the current ten times. Furthermore, it was a passive battle technique. Qing Shui was already really satisfied with this.

Sharpness: All of the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider's eight legs were incomparably sharp. They also had extremely powerful toxicity and penetrating effect.

Unyielding Shield: The defensive strength of the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider was extremely strong.

Demonic Spider Golden Armor: Increase the toughness and sharpness of the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider's body by four times. It also increase the spider silk toughness, toxicity and stickiness by four times. Moreover, it also increase the body's perseverance and endurance by one fold. Zero consumption!

The increase in the capability of the Demonic Spider Golden Armor made Qing Shui felt unusually happy. The reason was it could boost the Seven-headed Demonic Spider's controlling capability and ability to deal damage.

Under the effect of Five Qi Origin, the strength of the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider was able to achieve 93 sun. The attack used to rot poisonous web was worth 279 sun while the offensive prowess of Poison Silk Entanglement could reach around 465 sun.

This ability was quite decent, but it could only be considered as decent. If one was to engage in true battles, this was still fairly weak. However, the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider also had the Demonic Spider Golden Armor. This could help make the body of the spider four times as steady and sharp, and could increase the Demonic Spider Spider Web's toughness, toxicity and stickiness by four times. Furthermore, it would also increase its endurance and perseverance by one time with zero consumption.

Hence, the controlling strength of the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider could achieve a net worth of more than 1,000 or 2,000 sun. The current Seven-Headed Demonic Spider was still undergoing an increase in its strength. He believed that in the future, the Seven-Headed Demonic Spider should be able to rival against the Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant and Fire Bird.

In comparison, the Thunderous Beast was a lot more inferior to it. Despite so, it still had a quite decent speed as the Spiritual Qi within the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal was abundant after all. The time within was also really sufficient.