Chap 31--My 1 and Only--Technically

|The Dark Mistress|

          |March 22nd 1996|

       Blaise and I talked to our child as we sat by the fire in the common area. My fourth husband cuddled close against my side as our date continued for the night. He knew how to be romantic and to keep me pleased, which I enjoyed every time we were together. Blaise has never fought with me, but be a loving husband.

"I love you, Snuggle Bunny." He kissed my temple. "Thank you, for carrying our children and being a wonderful mother."

"I do it because I love you, Pooh Bear. You are an amazing father to our children and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Our son will be loved and cared for by my beautiful wife. I can not image a life without you, Pookie. Never!"

           I can not see my life without The Dark Lord. Not you, Blaise.

"Of course, Pooh Bear. We will be together forever."

       How can I believe that? All I see is Tom. Forever, it will be Tom and I. With four other men beside us for the rest of our lives.

"Are you alright, Pookie?" Blaise laid his hand on my bulging stomach before kissing my cheek.

"Yes, Pooh Bear. I am fine."

**** ***** ***** **** **** ****

"You and Tom are soul-bonded, darling. Thus, one says something like this, your soul reminds you that Tom is top. He always will be."

"Severus, I love you." I kiss his cheek. "You know I love you!"

"I love you too, lioness. But, it will always be Tom before the lot of us."

"It—will never happen!" He narrowed dark eyes towards me. "Do you suspect that this is the soul-bond?"

Before Severus could answer, Tom has asked of me.

       Come my treasure, we must talk.

        Of course, sweetheart.

I floo to Riddle Manor, entering the parlour and pulled against my husband's body.

"My Lady, I heard what you said and I do believe that your thoughts are associated with our soul-bond. I see one of the lot with you—I can not stand it! I hurt very much when you are with another!"

"My King, the sweetest thing someone has said to me. I think it wise that the others will be side husbands and you are only my top husband."

"I thought we established that, My Queen."

"No, My Lord. They are my husbands, but I rather have only you, sweetheart! Though, I can not—you are top!"

"My Treasure, are you implying that I am your only husband?"

"Yes and no, My King." I smile. "You are first in queue before the others, but I consider you as my special husband. The top of the lot. You always will be, Tom. No matter what."

"You are very smart, Madam Riddle." He kissed my cheek. "I shall have a meeting soon of this new agreement. What about giving the other lot babies?"

"I will still do that, My King. I will not sleep with them anymore, but come back to you afterwards. Once I have slaves, I will still come to your side."

"My Queen, you and I will do well together!"

"I except to do so and kill anyone in our way who try to stop us." Tom chuckled before snogging my face off and sending us to our bedchambers.