Chap 54: The War/End

  |The Dark Lady|

"Drake, go find Blaise and Theo and stay together. Alright?" We were on the dock leading towards the boathouse.

  My third husband nods before speaking; "Yes, My Lady." I turn to him as he pulls me into a passionate kiss. We let go as we rest our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you, Drake."

"I love you, Mia." He snogs my face off and lets go before smiling. "Another one for good luck?" I nod before he snogs my lips again.

"Go!" He walks away as I watch him head towards the castle alone. I turn to look at the boathouse and notice two dark figures inside together.

I walk down the dock to the boat house, finding Severus and Tom alone.

"Madame Riddle, how's our son?"

"It's a girl, My Lord."

"Name?"

"She doesn't have one yet. Draco and I placed her at Riddle Manor for safety." I look at them both as they were quiet. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're hiding. Minnie struck me with a spell and I flew out the window from the Great Hall. You should probably go check on them."

"Why should I?"

"Mistress?" It was Neville. "Potter is coming this way." I turn to Tom, who nodded and disapparated away.

"Thank you, Nev." Severus cleared his throat as I turn to him. "Yes, dear?"

"You should check on your mother, wife. And Carrow when you have a chance."

"I will." I kiss his cheek. "I love you, Sevy."

"I love you, lioness." He apparated away, leaving Neville and I alone.

 We snog passionately as Neville picks me up and pins me to the wall of the boathouse. Out of the slave husbands, Neville and I were crazy about each other. Dean hadn't been with me much and Neville reports how his best mate was slowly going back to the light side.

"He's here, Mistress." Neville whispered in my ear as we continued to snog.

"Neville's getting it now? How is that possible?" We heard Ron whisper to Harry.

"It's Hermione, Ron." I heard Harry angrily whisper to Ron.

"What?" Something must have clicked in his head. "She said she married a few of our lot and they changed sides because of her."

"Come and say it to My Mistress' face, you coward!" Neville shouted angrily as I suck his neck. I heard the footsteps of Potter and Weasley come closer as Neville guarded a spell circling around us for protection. "Say it, I dare you! My wife doesn't need your negativity or how I'm getting it with a beautiful witch that's my wife."

"Neville, what happened to you?" Potter asks as he sneers at me. Neville noticed as he glares back at Potter.

"My wife, Potter! She changed my mind about Dumbledore's Army and how The Dark Lord is the true wizard to follow. I saw everything and I was given a child." I smirk as Weasley grimaced. "I follow The Dark Lord and my wife. My mistress, the one I love and will never leave her side for anything. I have a family to protect, Potter, and The Dark Lord will kill you tonight! Our son will never have to be afraid of people like Dumbledore or will know the light side. We will tell the truth of their corruption and fall."