Chap 35-- Raiding The Order

|The Dark Mistress| 

    After the lovely shower without a husband, it was time to ready for the deposal of Bellatrix Lestrange née Black. The oldest sister of The Black Sisters, wife to Rodolphus Lestrange and aunt to my third husband; Draco Malfoy. I could, honestly care less what happens when I kill her. I suppose The Black graveyard—wherever it might be.

"I am ready, Sweetheart."

"I can not wait!" A voice shrieked in my bedroom that was not my husband's. I turned into the room already changed to The Dark Mistress for the execution of the death eater. It was Rodolphus Lestrange, the husband of the woman who seduced my husband into our martial bed.

"GET OUT! Where has my husband gone!?"

"No where, Mistress. He was not here when I came to greet you."

I gasped. He polyjuiced himself as my husband to trick me like his wife had done. "I must go to The Dark Lord." I began to walk away, but Lestrange gripped tightly to my arm as I screamed before he silenced my screams from being heard.

He began to harass my body as his hands filed up my dress before sending us into my bed. I squirmed quickly around his body, as I try to kick him off the top of me. Lestrange smirked as he pinned my hands to the bed and ripped my dress to pieces.

"How do you like it now, Dark Mistress?" His hands clung into my hair, as he smirked darting his eyes between my legs. I fought him for a few mere minutes before the door was crashed open to reveal four of my husbands, Lucius, a few obedient death eaters.

Lucius and Severus pulled Lestrange off of me, finally please to be rid of the death eater, but I am too shooked to even process what has happened. I felt someone pull me into their arms with the sheets covering my slim figure.

       Tom!?

     Yes, my treasure. It is I.

    OHH!

    I want to see what happened.

I nod and let my husband in. He growled, sneered, and clenched his fists as he held me closer against his robes.

    I am not letting you go, My Queen.

    Please do not leave me alone again!

    I won't! I promise, my treasure.

    Could we kill him with his wife!? I do not think I would do well—

    Yes, My Queen. I need you to be safe from harm.

    Let's forget everything, sweetheart. I love you, My King!

      I love you, My Queen. If you wish, treasure.

"My Lord, what to do with Lestrange?"

"Place him in the dungeons! We will be down soon."

Lucius and Severus levitated a unconscious Lestrange to the dungeons, as the others followed closely behind them and leaving The Riddles alone. I quickly took a shower again as the filth had discarded my smell and dress.

"Treasure, I am sorry for what had occurred previously. I wish to have taken it all back." He wrapped his arms round to my front as I put the makeup on.

"Sweetheart, you are not at fault. I forgive you for what happened. I should for what he did earlier to trick me into thinking he was you."

"Yes, he really should not have done what he did, but he will pay for what he tried to do to you."