Chap 17--Teddy's firstborn

|March 18th 1995|

             Theodore and I finally had some alone time in my bedroom. He read poetry to our unborn child, that I was carrying the last fourteen days. My boyfriend has been nervous with the arrival of our son. A bit more nervous than Draco and Blaise had been for the arrival of their sons. I hope he does not leave me alone with his child. Today is the due of our baby boy, but it is a Saturday and I hadn't gone into labor yet.

"Shaggy?" I gave him the nickname after the glorious shag I had ever experienced from one of my men. He stopped reading, turning to face me and his eyes locked with mine. "Are you nervous about our son?"

He nods. "I am sorry, baby. I was raised by my father. My mother died a few years ago. He's a death eater and I do not want my son to be like him. I want him to be like you, Mia. I am nervous because I do not know what will happen in a few years and he will see everything."

"I know Teddy, but our son will have us as his parents. All that matters, love." I lay my hand upon his bare chest. "I love you, Teddy."

"I love you, my Pearl." He kissed my forehead. "Babe, may I ask something?" I nod. "Will you marry me?" He pulled a ring from the bedside table.

"Yes! Oh, Teddy!" We kissed passionately. "I am happy you finally asked me, Shaggy!" I placed the ring on my right ring finger, where Blaise's engagement ring resided.

"I did not know when to ask you, Cupcake. I've been nervous a bit, though I knew you would say yes."

"Of course, I would, Love Muffin. I will never deny your love for me." I peck his cheek.

"Nor I, babe. I would do anything in my power to keep you close by my side." Teddy laid his hand on my buldging stomach.

"You do know The Dark Lord has power, Theodore, right?" He paled, ashamed of his question. "But, you are special to me, Shaggy, always special."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, my Pearl." My fiancé secured the duvet up to our necks, before licking my lips seductively.

I moaned, opening my mouth, letting his tongue roam lovingly together with mine. Teddy slowly hovered his body over my small one, carefully pushing my knickers off, as I felt his appendage against my thigh before thrusting deep into my cunt. I quickly tug my fingers into the sheets, groaning loudly and pleasantly from the erection of Theo's large manhood.

"Oh, Theo!!" I shouted. "Please! Do me!"

"Yes, Mistress!" My fiancé thrusted harder and faster, until I felt water down my legs. "Oi! You are soaked, Cupcake."

"Teddy, I think my water broke!" His manhood left from the depths on my vagina, and then he carefully sat in front of my legs as I felt pain through my body. "AHHH!"

"It's alright, love. Our baby will be here soon."

**** **** ***** ***** ***** *****

Four hours later, I had not seen the baby yet, because he was stuck in the canal.

"Push, Mia! Come on, Cupcake. He's almost here!" I pushed harder and longer for a mere second, right until I heard my son's cry.

"We have a boy?" I ask my love muffin. Teddy nods. "Theodore Joseph Nott the Second."

"Beautiful, babe. Our son is beautiful. Thank you, my love." My fiancé pecked my lips before giving our son who was wrapped in a tiny blanket. "I love you, Mistress." He said as he slid close to me on the bed.