Chap 46-- Deputy Headmistress?

|June 30th, 1997|

    |The Dark Lady| 

  The manor was filled with our family and the slaves. Ginny and Lucius spent time alone in Malfoy Manor, for our win against killing Dumbledore and taking over the school from him. Tom and I cuddled in our bed, alone in our room as the family celebrated the death of the old headmaster.

"He thought you loved him?"

"Of course he probably thought that, sweetheart. What was I suppose to say?"

"Nothing, and let Severus kill him like we planned."

"It isn't like I had him my whole life, Tom. Only finding out after third year, is a bit hard, is it not?"

"I just killed my father. I never spoke much words except that I was his son."

"At least we have something in common, My King."

He seemed confused, raising what would have been his eyebrows, as he wondered what I was saying to agree with him.

"The part of killing our fathers, My Lord." He nodded. "I know we did the right thing and it will help taking over the world."

"It will, my witch. It certainly will." Tom kissed my temple as I lay my hand upon his bare chest. "I love you, My Dark Lady."

"I love you, My Dark Lord."

"For all of our eternity always?"

"For all of our eternity always."

                       >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>

|July 7th 1997|

|Severus|

   We had decided to come to Hogwarts early and take over for the next term. The Dark Lord came as Minnie was bumped down to Transfigurations Professor and giving Hermione the Head of Gryffindor position instead. Thus, it seems that Hermione and her mother had a row and hadn't spoken to each other in days.

  I began to worry about my wife, though, I knew she was hiding her emotions as The Dark Lord kept her close by his side. I do wonder if she was beginning to regret the agreement she made with Tom and I that night in Riddle Manor when we bonded with her. Minnie came to my headmaster's office this morning, glaring and speaking ill of how I had become headmaster, which I would regret one day.

"Minnie, I will forever have this job as long as I live. Even if it means, The Dark Lady gets between us, I would never give you the job. End of story, Professor." I snarled at her as she glared back at me.

"Mother?" Hermione's voice came from the doorway. Minerva glanced at her daughter, as Hermione apologized to her. "I am so sorry, mother. Truly I am, I had only hoped that you would have your head of house position instead of me. I rather take over for the Slytherins instead for Severus. The Dark Lord and I couldn't agree on these terms and I as his wife, have no other say than when it's officially ordered."

"I only hope the best for you, my daughter. I shall retire to my new rooms." She turned to walk out of the office, but Hermione stopped her.

"Mother, wait!" Minnie turned to my wife, smiling. "I am truly sorry about what I did, though, he knew it was his time to go. We spoke before he died and we talked about you." Hermione grins as Minnie held her close against her chest. "Father said that we should be good to each other and that I should take care of you for his sake. Apparently, I'm your only cub now and to never fail you as a daughter."