Chap 41-- Anastazia Cordelia Riddle

|Jan 1st 1997|

  |The Dark Mistress|

         I talked with the mudblood first year girl, eventually learned that her parents did not want her anymore because she was a witch. Dumbledore had come to her house because she was a muggle-born and her parents had told him that they did not want her or want her to live in her house anymore. My father had taken her that day from her parents, which was in the summer and had been living with my father and mother before term even began. She says that her parents smirked and laughed as she left the home she always knew, though my father catching the couple bullying their daughter, father grimed, thinking why a couple like that would abandon their daughter.

   I do not know if father had contacted them about their daughter missing, but from the girl's story, it seems he might not have. I asked her if she knew the address, where and which house number it was. She instantly told me everything about them and how horrid they are since they knew she was a witch about a year before the letter came. I summoned Thorfinn and Lucius to go with the information we had to kill her parents, as she would forever be free from them.

"Would you mind if my husband and I took you in as our own? You won't remember what happened to you, because I'll give false memories of your life before Hogwarts and your appearance will resemble a bit of me and what my husband used to look like."

"Yes, I would like a new name and everything! I hated my life!" She began to sob and cry in her hands. I opened my arms to my new daughter and she accepted immediately.

"What would your new name be, baby?"

"My name is Marie Jane Foster. I want to be Anastazia Cordelia. Tazia for short, if that is alright, mother?"

"Yes, Tazia. It is alright and a perfect name for my daughter. Now, come. I have a room for you, the elves prepared for you."

"Really? My own room!?"

"Your own room? You never had your own room before?"

"No, they kept me in their room, in the corner inside a cage." My daughter sobbed.

"You will never see those horrid people again, Tazia! I will never let that happen to you."

 I open the door to a spare bedroom, all painted in light purple and had bookshelves filled with books. "Thank you, mother!"

'You're welcome, baby." A knock on the door, hoping it was my men coming back with news of Tazia's parents. "Come in." Lucius and Finn came into the bedroom and looked satisfied. "Yes? Any news?"

"We killed them. They are dead. They might be on the muggle news soon. The girl—" Lucius paused as he saw Tazia stand behind me.

"Mother?" She was scared. Lucius hurt her, and my husband caused it.

"It's alright, dear. He won't hurt you now. I think father is ready to meet his new daughter."

"You mean that man, who I saw last night?"

"Yes, Tazia. The very same man. He won't hurt you, baby. It's alright."

"What about last night?"

"That will fade away after we take away your memories later."

"Could we do it now, mother?"

"No. Your father wants to see you before we do anything more."

"Alright." The lot of us left for the parlour to see Tom. After arriving with Finn and Lucius, the other Death Eaters were situated with Ginny and Tom. "My King, this is the girl. We have already changed her name and her parents—"