Chap 44-"For All of Our Eternity Always"

|April 18th 1997|

    |The Dark Lady| 

William and I conceived this morning in our bed as Charles went for his last day at the reserve. After he came home, we gathered everything and shrunk small into our pockets. We had to carry the babies as we were ready to apparate back to England. We landed in the parlour of Riddle Manor, as the babies started crying from the apparition.

Tom and a few of my husbands met us as we set out to settle Charlie in his new little hut. The babies put in a little room that would now be where they sleep as Charles and I took care of them.

"I love you, Charlie."

"I love you, Mistress." We snogged passionately as my tongue entered his mouth. He groaned in pleasure as we landed on our bed. "Shall we get married, Mistress?"

"We will, my dragon. Do not fret, slave. I shall ask the Dark Lord as I am ready to marry you and as you become a death eater with your brothers."

"I am willing to be a death eater for all the peace in the Wizarding World. The Light shall never win, Mistress. I hope that one day you will be proud of the death eater I will become and be proud of the man you love."

"I already love you, Charles. And you becoming a death eater will mean the world to me and I will always be proud of you, my dragon tamer."

"Thank you, Mistress."

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

"I've waited for you, Mistress." Percival says, as I suck his neck.

"I had to get Charlies set into his hut, Percy. He just moved back to England from Romania, lover. You shall be grateful I brought your brother home for good."

"Of course I am, Mistress. I have just needed you for the last two weeks and been lonely without you here."

"Take me, Percy. Now!" He obeyed as I ordered and he was hovering over my body.

"I've waited too long for you, Dark Mistress!"

"You do not have to wait any longer, my Percy."

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

I laid in my bed, naked, and under the sheets with my curly ginger Weasley; Percival. We talked about being married one day and imaging us with our future children in our house. I knew we couldn't get married, but I stayed quiet about it as I knew Percy truly loves me for who I was. I hoped that we found him a mudblood witch and that he would treat her as the rubbish that she was. He shouldn't just have me as his only, because he was destined to be married to a mudblood as we are to threaten their lives with a death eater.

"You know, Mistress, you were my first." I was confused, but how? "I never did it with any of my past girlfriends as we were at Hogwarts. I was a prefect once, how could I indulge in such things with my education coming to an end."

"I am honoured that you chose me to be your first, Perce. Thank you for being honest and I can not wait for more nights like this with you."

"I am the one who shall be honoured as I am very happy to be your lover and hope one day be your amazing husband."

"You shall be, Percival, and you will be."

"Thank you, Mistress." He kissed my temple. "I know how we will have children one day and how lucky I will be with you as my wife."

"It will all be for you, my love." Percy smiled, as I kissed his lips. "Let's sleep now and you get to have me in the morning."

"Yes, Mistress."