Chap 30--Not My Father's Daughter

|The Dark Mistress|

                |Feb 26th 1996|

           The Dark Lord advise that I pretend to be Hermione Granger for the sake of our winning the war. I agreed for when it was necessary to cover my true side of the war. Severus liked the idea, though Tom had another plan as I go round as Hermione Granger Snape. Oi, bloody hell! He suggested that I tell The Order I was forced to marry Severus, but I had to not let my father know of this plan. I let it be. I knew father would figure my husband's plan without being told of it.

     I was waiting for my next prey of husbands, but as of now, I had babies to deliver. Nott heirs. Teddy could not be happier of our children being born.

Twenty minutes in, first girl of the lot. "Lex Adeline Nott."

"Seven pounds and eight inches."

Eleven minutes after, the first boy. "Benjamin Livingston Nott."

"Eight pounds and ten inches."

Nine minutes passed, the second boy. "Tedmund James Nott."

"Eight pounds and twelve inches."

Fourteen minutes went, the third boy. "Langley Albert Nott."

"Eight pounds and thirteen inches."

Ten minutes afterwards, the fourth boy. "Bradlee Worcester Nott."

Within five minutes, the second girl and last baby came. "Theodora Julianne Nott."

"Seven pounds and eleven inches."

"Love, we have a Teddy already. Me. Why Tedmund? And junior is Ted." My husband is smart, why could he not get names.

"We can call him T.J. I prefer that. Junior and you shall keep your nicknames."

"T.J? I fancy his name."

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

|March 2nd 1996|

       I pretended to be Hermione Granger while at Hogwarts, though I hated to be the muggle-born witch and the smart one... 

     Tom advise that I shall do it to fool my professors and school mates. My father asked Severus to teach Occlumency to Harry of shielding his mind against Voldemort. I wonder why father suggested this if he knew I was married to Severus and Tom. Honestly. I had not asked him, but went to Severus instead.

"The old coot has me giving the Potter boy lessons. I dare say, it is insufferable to teach him anything!" Severus sneered.

"Yes, of course it is, dear. Father should not let you teach Harry something as complicated as Occlumency. Bloody hell, it is to block his mind to help beat Tom. He figured I am married to Tom besides you and he is—"

"An old goat." I laugh quietly. "He wants to win this war, darling. You know he does and that is even if he dies before it's all over. He is impulsive and a manipulative being, though I know he loves you and your mother unconditionally."

"They gave me up, Severus! I know they had done it because Tom was considered dangerous at the time, though I now, being married to you and Tom, I think father is the one who is dangerous. He is doing some good while father is ruining the wizarding world by using Harry as 'The Chosen One' and Harry was a year old when it happened. They are connected, though I wish Harry would not have to see things he shouldn't."