Chap 2--Snape's Request

|Sept 1993|

       |Third POV|: 

             After the sorting of the new first years, dinner was finally served in The Great Hall.

    As Hermione ate, her mates sneered at over at the Slytherin table because Draco taunted Harry about a dementor on the Hogwarts Express.

"I heard you fainted. Is it true?" Malfoy asked, as Blaise and Goyle laughed.

"Shut it, Malfoy!" Ron said angrily.

Hermione looked at her two new friends, Draco's eyes soften as he nodded his apology for taunting her best friend.

A few seconds later, a piece of parchment landed on her lap, as she knew it was from Draco. Hermione read it.

         I'm sorry, Hermione. I have to keep appearances up. Meet us in the Room of Requirements after dinner.

She looks up from her lap, Blaise caught her eyes instead of Draco and she nods to him. He nods back and sends it to his blonde mate.

The boys left the Slytherin table together, indicating that they will be waiting for her on the seventh floor. A few minutes passed, before she decided to leave and follow her new friends.

Once Hermione got to the room of requirements, Draco dragged her into the secret room, before anyone saw her.

"I am sorry, Mia. I know you must be angry with me, but I can explain—" Her lips crashed with his, to tell him to shut it. "Bloody hell, love."

"You do not need to apologize, Drake. I understand why you do it, but be careful or I will punch you one of these days." Hermione smirked as Draco redden.

"Mia, do you like poetry?" Theo asks her as they sit on the couch together.

"Oh, yes! I love it. Why?" She cuddled against him, leaving Draco with air between them.

"I brought some with me. No one appreciates poetry like I do in Hogwarts. A bunch of tossers, really." Mione laughs as Blaise snickered at his mate.

"I'll remember that, Theo. Thank you." She tangled his fingers with hers, feeling a strange tingle in her stomach.

Hermione spent another hour with her new friends before they decided to head to their common rooms.

The next morning classes were starting, their timetables had Care of Magical Creatures with the Slytherins. Wonderful.

The boys were going to taunt her or worse, taunt Harry. As she walked to the forest with her dunderhead friends, Hermione caught Drake's eyes, and nodded to him.

With the Monster Books in their hands, they followed Hagrid into the forest and waited in a clearing where he told them to wait.

Draco knew that Mia said it was alright to taunt Harry, which is what he did.

"Dementor! Dementor!" Draco shouted as her friend turned around to look for one.

Harry turned to face Malfoy, whose robe's hood was over his head and made ghost sounds to Harry. "Tosser." Draco laughed with Goyle and Crabbe.

Hermione stuck her tongue out to Drake, before walking Harry away from the Slytherins. Hagrid brought Buckbeak, the hippogriff.

Harry had gotten on the creature and flew in the sky for a few minutes.

After Harry got off the bird, Draco was angry and stormed to Buckbeak, which caused the hippogriff to be angry with Malfoy, and almost stomped him to death.