Chap 20--Voldemort is Back!

|June 24th 1995|

      Today was the day. Tom was being resurrected tonight! I wish the day would come to a close, so my husband could shag me endlessly.

    I ate breakfast in the Great Hall with Ginny, I had distanced myself from Harry the last few days because I knew what was to happen tonight and it will not be taken lightly. I had Ginny watch my dresses as she would be my bridesmaid at the three weddings. The boys and I picked different days, hence, each boy wanted another baby, so I agreed to their terms.

"Gin, I have to go. Remember Gin, to come next week. You asked Molly?"

"Yes, she thinks I am going on holiday with you and your parents. I have not told anyone."

"I know, Gin. I told—you know—about you staying at the you know where—" She nods. "Have to go."

I quickly walk out of The Great Hall, my boy toys followed few feet from me as I went to the room of requirements.

"Mia? Is it time?" Drake asks after we entered our quarters.

"Yes, Drakey. I need to go. You lot stay and watch the tournament, pretend you do not know what's to come. A champion might die tonight, boys. It will not be Harry. I know that is true."

"Who, then, Mistress?" Teddy asks, as I kiss his cheek.

"I do not know. How shall I know, Teddy Bear." He nods. "I will see you soon, my boys."

"Yes, Mistress." They said in union.

I apparated to my quarters in the dungeons, landed in the living area, as my husband smiled and pecked my cheek before we apparated to Riddle Manor together.

"My Lady, you have come." The Dark Lord says, after Severus and I landed in the parlour.

"Yes, My Lord." I bowed, before Tom took my hand in his.

"You must change your appearance—for Potter to not realize it is you who is married to his enemy."

"Yes, My Lord." Severus came by my side and placed his hands on my shoulders. I turn to my second husband.

"I must go, lioness. Dumbledore needs me for the day. I am sorry I can not stay, wife."

"Why can you not just skip everything? I am more important than that bumblebee you call a headmaster!"

"Yes, you are the most important thing to me, princess." He kissed my lips. "Albus needs all professors to be there. I will be back in a few days." He pecked the back of my hand. "I love you, my darling."

"I love you, Sevy." I crested his cheek in my other hand. "Be safe. Please."

"You know I will be, love." I nod before he apparated away.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

   Tom and I tried many different looks to deceive Harry only that I was The Dark Mistress. My husband strategized a plan for tonight, as he confronts Harry in the cemetery. Finally, I chose long black hair, like Tom's childhood hair. My eyebrows changed to black and my eyes stayed the some color, but I wished to have them changed. My husband agreed, changing them to green, but I wanted red to compliment my husband, which Tom agreed to keep his Mistress happy.

"I can not wait for tonight, My Lord. I've waited almost a year for you." I kiss his cheek.

"Yes Mistress, nor I can wait for this blessed union again." What she did not know was The Dark Lord had planned something for his beautiful wife. "You shall have me as long you want, Madam Riddle."