Chap 53--Calm Before the War

Chap 53: Calm Before the War 

|April 2nd, 1998|

      |The Dark Lady|

   Tom requested that I stay with Roger until my babies were born and to come back home to him the day after. I knew he was afraid that he might die in this war and wanted to have time to spend with me if he died in the hands of Potter. Yesterday, we received the news that Potter and Weasel escaped Malfoy Manor by the house-elf Winky since Dobby died.

  Roger and I laughed as I knew Tom will find that elf back at Hogwarts for Severus to kill. If those elves keep serving the light side, I'll have them all killed for treason against us. Roger agreed that they should be killed if they serve for Dumbledore's side and the true elves work for us til their death. I required a house-elf from Malfoy Manor to serve Roger and I during our honeymoon and to help us round the house, but it kept saying that Dumbledore was the most honest wizard he had even known. I did not understand how an elf liked my father and was working in Malfoy Manor. My third husband's family is completely against what my father saw for the cause of the wizarding world.

   I instantly killed the elf after I taunted it for information before it told the truth of how it served for my father before he sent it to work at Malfoy Manor under cover. Roger owled my husband as I calmed down from the anger I built up from all the lies my horrid father told the elf, so he can get what he needed to save the wizarding world.

"It's over, babe. The horrid house-elf is dead and no more!"

"I know, baby. It's just the things my horrid insufferable father told it and what he could accomplish to win this war." I felt water go down my legs before we smiled towards each other and walked into our master room to deliver our beautiful babies together.

  Two hours passed, and still no baby came out. He called Remus to help deliver as we were having trouble. My werewolf came through the floo and we agreed to accio the baby that's stuck first to speed the process of delivery.

A boy. Danger Torin Davies. Eight pounds, ten ounces and twelve inches. Ten minutes later, a girl. Dayana Tenley Davies. Seven pounds, nine ounces and eleven inches.

  Four hours later, I had given birth to the other three babies. Roger and I sat as we named our three children. After Dayana was born was another girl. Rozella Stevie Davies. Eight pounds, nine ounces and twelve inches. After Ro, was our second boy. Tevan Doron Davies. Eight pounds, ten ounces and thirteen inches. After Tevan, our third girl; Starlynn Deedee Davies. Seven pounds, six ounces and ten inches.

"Thank you, Meda." My husband kissed my temple as we look at our little bundles. "I love you!"

"I love you too, Roger."

                          <<<<<<< <<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<<

|April 3rd, 1998|

   I decided to stay with Tom until the war began as we didn't know when that will be, but I was afraid of losing my husband. I am nothing without him and could not live without him by my side. I do not know what I'd do without him and I know I would die alongside my husband.

"My Queen, what if I say; that I handed you off to the werewolf?"

"Why? What's wrong with Fen?"

He shrugged. "Nothing, but his pack isn't following orders and he only tells me what he's been told by his pack."

"Why does it concern me, My Lord?"

"To bring peace with his pack, we agreed to have you live with him for a time to get them to understand that they follow us."