Chapter Forty: Suppressed Memories

*Wii U! Wii U! Wii U! Wii U!*

Jackson and Allison hear the police sirens headed towards them.

"I guess they heard the explosion then." Jackson looking at the police cars passing by in a rush followed by two fire trucks.

"Yeah." Allison replied. "They're probably going to find Stiles and Lydia's bodies there too and that going to invite some questions if they connect it to us."

"So in other word we got to tell the hospital staffs something differently when we get there or this whole could end badly for us all." Jackson said looking a Derek's unconscious body. "Allison drive faster we got to get Derek to the hospital now."

"I'm on it." Allison said stepping on it looking around at Jackson and Derek.

Four minutes later and they arrive at the hospital. Allison quickly helps Jackson with Derek's lifeless body shouting for help as they approach the entrance door. The three of hospital staffs, two females and one male, heard them and rushed to assist them. The two of the female hospital staffs put Derek on the bed stretcher immediately while the male stayed, "What wrong with him?" asked the other hospital staff looking at them but especially at Jackson with his injury.

"Please, tell me so we can help him properly." Allison and Jackson looked at each other waiting for one of them to answer. Jackson give her the greenlight to answer.

"I-I think he took something. He overdosed on drugs." Allison replied. "He's my husband when we got home we found him uh..." She trials off looking at Derek.

"So you found him like that, unconscious. For how long?" He said looking at her.

"Yes. Five minutes I got in from um... um um..." Allison stopped in thought as she held her head trying to think of a reasonable excuse other than coming home from work and finding him lying there.

"Allison." Jackson said touching her.

"What wrong her?" He asked looking at Jackson.

"Can you give us a minute Doctor? I think she's tried. You know long day and shock of her husband looking like that and all."

"I never asked you why you have that injury. Where did it come from? It looks bad. You need the be treated right now." He said as signals to nurses.

"I'm fine I...." The nurses come over to take him the check him out.

"No arguments Sir. Please go with the nurse while I call the police and ask this lady a few more questions while they arrive." Jackson look at Allison with a concerning look as the nurses dragged him off to treat him.

The hospital doctors and nurses wheel Derek into room and as they do so they check if he's still breathing and if he responds. They cut his shirt open to keep pressure on his wound. As soon as they got into the room he stopped breathing. They rushed to do everything they could the bring him back and with that more doctors and nurse rushed into the room they hooked him up to a heart monitor. It took them ten minutes to stabilise him.

After which he opened his eyes for five seconds then close them again and heart monitor started beeping steadily as he was breathed normally but he slipped into a coma. They all sighed in relief that they didn't lose him.

Thirty minutes later, after they made sure he was fine, they had him moved to a private ward where atmosphere was completely different, calming. The nurses were easy-going and they moved with a calm purposefulness from room to room on their rounds. There were vases of flowers near the bed. The air had a perfumed scent and the seats were luxurious. Every surface was flawless. The patterns of pictures on the walls looked expensive. It was a very uplifting scenes and above the double doors are large blue plastic signs with the areas of the hospital that lie ahead.

Allison walked into the room noticing Derek straight way. She was told that he was in a coma. He was still hooked up to a heart monitor and some other device multiple tubes on and in his body. She walked over and pulled up a chair and sat by his bed side. She didn't want to look at anything and someone else, all that mattered was Derek and how he was doing.

Nothing else was on her mind. She could see him breathing, moving the sheets up and down. She wanted to touch him and wake him up but she knew it wasn't like a movie. She wanted to show empathy but all she felt was guilt. Wondering if it all her fault.

Playing what ifs in her head of how things could have been played out better especially for a Derek. She started sobbing with her head in her hand by his bed not knowing what to do with herself.

Hopeless and alone.

The machine started to beep and make noise.

It looked like Derek was crashing.

"Help! Someone help!" She shouted and in comes a doctor and two nurses to assist Derek.

Is he's dead?

She looked on while they try and save his life again.