Chapter Thirty - Nine: The Choice Is You And...

Allison and Jackson are on the ground floor, almost outside of the building, "Almost there Jackson, just a few more steps and..."

"It's already Allison I can walk the rest of the way." He said easing off her shoulder.

"Are you sure? Jackson, your arm looks like its still bleeding? Is it?"

"No. No it's fine. Think the adrenaline is just high so that I can't feel the pain that much."

"We need to stop the bleeding before you bleed out completely and saving you first would for anything."

"I just need to rest for a while. It's those stairs. I think rush is wearing off my legs are aching me now and my right arm's...."

"Okay. Huhm, just relax. Here this will stop your right arm from bleeding." She said wrapping a piece of red cloth over his wounded arm she saw what disappeared to be Lydia's car, "I know it's not much but we can't go to hospital now."

"No. Thanks. It's fine. Yeah I know why I can't go. It's my legs. I can't move on my own anymore and we don't have a car to take us there and what would we if the Doctor ask how I got injured? I couldn't tell him or her the truth because they would get the police involved and then we all would..."

"That's weird." Allison said looking at the old building still there standing. She found it odd that she and Jackson came out before the building blow up and it's still there.

"What's weird?"

"Jackson, stay and don't try to follow me."

She started walking back to the building.

"Allison. Allison, where are you going?! No, Allison don't. Come back stay with me. It's not safe in there! Allison?!"

She ignored him and opened the door and walked inside.

"Alllliiissson?!?!?!" He shouted, his voice and quiet sobbing made an echo all around, he continued sobbing quietly to himself mentality kicking himself for not being able to stop her from going back into the dead trap.

Allison creeped back up the stairs to see what happened. She heard two people voices arguing back and forth with each other, as she went a little further she realised it was Derek and Lydia. She was surprised to hear Lydia's voice. She slowly pulled out the gun from her waist, but remembered she only had three bullets, 'I better use them wisely.' She thought to herself as she stood quietly in the dark pressed against the wall listening to Derek and Lydia's private conversation.

"So what now?! Are you going to kill me now yourself since the timer you set was a fake?!" Derek asked furiously.

"Hmmm I haven't decide." She said smiling.

"Enough of with your little mind games! Tell me!" He walked closer to her holding his side and breathing heavily.

"Careful honey. Yes, I will... But not until Miss Alley grace us with presence. As soon as she sees that the building is still there she'll come back to save you and..."

Allison kicked all the door wide open bursting through the doorway with her gun, cutting off Lydia's little speech and catching her off guard then a very surprised Derek used the distraction and knocked Lydia's gun from her hand across the room where the timer is.

"A-Allison, you came back?!" Derek said surprised.

"Course I did." Lydia quickly got up to get her gun but Allison stopped her by pointing her gun at her, "Don't move!"

Lydia ignored and tried calling her bluff and reached for her gun again but Allison shot at the area next to her so she would stop, "I said, 'Don't move!' Derek get Lydia's gun now before this end badly for her. I only have two bullets left."