Chapter Thirty - Three: Old High School Drama Part 5

*Flashback*

(Derek P.O.V)

"Hello." I looked at the caller ID.

"Allison? Hmmm, I never thought I would hear your sweet voice again." I smiled.

"How are you doing?" I asked with gleeful tone hiding my true emotions.

"I love the sound of your voice in the morning. It brings back so many happy memories of when we were together."

"Lydia? What are you doing with Allison's phone?" I asked in confusion.

"Do you remember what you said to me?"

I stayed silent on the phone for a second confused about what she was talking about.

"How you found someone else? How she makes you happy?"

"Lydia what are you talking about?"

"Of course you do. Now listen 'cause I'm only going to say this once."

"Where is Allison and why do you have her phone?"

"Yeah about that... I couldn't figure out why you wanted to leave me. We were doing so well together. I thought you and I were end game Derek. I didn't even realise that you were seeing someone else."

"Lydia this isn't funny. We broke up years ago."

"You know what hurt the most was when I found out who it was. Allison of all people? I was so pissed off that I lost it."

"We've moved on since then so..."

"I have her somewhere tied up."

"What?! Jackson's..."

"Oh and before you say you're over her. I know you're not because every conservation you would start you had Allison on your lips. You were saying how you want her back and Jackson and the baby were just a bump in the way of your marriage. Do you know how painful it was listening to you ramble about Allison?"

"Lydia, please don't something you will regret."

"You know every time you would call me over to your house I thought, "Oh he's ready to move on and get on with his life with me but no. It was still all about Allison." So I figure since you won't get over her willingly, I will make sure you do by force. With her out of the picture, you would finally look at me the way you use to do before you met her."

"My feelings for Allison will never change."

"Never change huh. First it was Jackson and now you. I'm sick of all of you running back to each other and playing with my emotions cutting me deeper and deeper each time! Don't you see?! She stole you from me then filled your head with lies and then you turn around and married her! Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?!"

"So I take it you kidnapped Jackson too then?"

Lydia laughed over the phone, "If you love Allison like you know you do will save her. You only have yourself to blame if she dies. This will be fun. The clock is ticking Derek." She said laughing.

The phone went dead and Derek started panicking.

What was he going to do?!

Who was he going to call?!

His mind went blank.

He knew Jackson and Scott were out of the question.

He couldn't think of anyone else to help him other than Stiles.

*End of flashback*