Chapter Thirty - One: Old High School Drama Part 3

Stiles sneaked into the building where Allison was and saw Lydia standing over her taunting her about how she ruined her life and took her happiness away every time.

He backed away and hid himself in another room.

After Lydia finished taunting her, she picked up her gun and left the room.

Stiles watched her as she passes the room he was in.

He walked out the room slowly and turned the door and entered the room Allison is in.

Allison sat there with her head lowered, slightly unconscious, in a haze.

But she could still feel the presence of the person in the room with her.

"Allison." Stiles whispered walking over to her.

She looked up at the person and saw a blurred figure in front of her.

He bent down next to her then took off the cloth from over her mouth.

"Stiles? Stiles is that you?"

"What's...going on? How? Did you..."

Stiles started pulling the tight rope off.

"How did you find me? Did Jackson tell you where to find me?" She asked.

Stiles didn't respond.

He just continued to untie the tight rope.

"It's...L-Lydia. She hired some thug to kidnap me and Jackson last night. I-I don't know why but she's..."

He stopped pulling the rope and put his hands on her lips.

"Allison, please don't talk anymore. We don't have much time. Save your strength for when we get out of here."

She looked at him and nodded.

"This is hard to break by hand. Dammit. It won't come off easily. So... hmm. Don't move."

He took out a knife from his pocket and started cutting the rope.

"Come on just a little more."

He stood up and went behind her to cut the rope on her hands that bound them.

"Almost. There! Okay lets go. Hurry up!"

He helped her up off the chair.

"She will be back any minute so we got to go now."

"O-Okay and Jackson too." Allison said holding on to him as they walked towards the door still struggling to walk properly.

"Please...hurry! I don't want to die here."

He opened the door.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you." He said walking out with her.

"Aw isn't that sweet!" The voice said to him.

Stiles stopped and they both looked up.

"Oh Shit!" Stiles said staring at the person.