Chapter Eight: That's How It Play Out but Then...

(Allison P.O.V)

"Okay, that's it. I'm leaving." He said with pure venom in his voice.

"Derek, don't leave let's talk about this." I said. I walked down the steps to catch up to him but by the time I got to the door, he slammed the door in my face. I opened the door only to see him drive off in the darkness. I wasn't even sure where he was going or if he was leaving for good. I closed the door and looked at the damage done to the living room. There was broken glass everywhere and it looked like a robbery had just taken place. I carefully walked around the glass and sat on down my couch and tried to remember how this all started.

*Flashback*

I was now at home, sitting on my couch watching some scary vampire movie while Derek was upstairs asleep. You could say things with Derek and I was getting better. He hasn't laid his hands on for six months now. The physical abuse had stopped by the emotional and verbal abuse didn't. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the phone next to me rung.

"Hello?" I said placing the phone to my ear.

"Hey, it's me Jackson." He replied.

"How may I help you?" I said sounding a bit irritated.

"I just wanted to know when you're due." He asked joyously.

"Three weeks from now. Why do you even want to know?" I replied.

"I just want to be there when my daughter is being brought into this world." He said.

"Oh no not this again. I have been telling you the same thing for the past, six months now. I am carrying Derek's baby and not yours." I said.

"You're not even one hundred percent sure. My god Allison, admit that deep down inside you just hope that baby is mine. I am obviously a better suited parent then him."

"For your information, Derek would make an incredible father to his daughter." I mumbled back to him.

"Do you honestly believe that? The same man that beats on you anytime he gets the chance, would make a better father than me? Don't lie to me or yourself. You weren't even drunk that night when we had sex."

I shouted down the phone at him. "Listen to me. Just leave Derek alone! He's never done anything wrong to you. And I was drunk that night so don't flatter yourself! This baby I'm carrying is hundred percent Derek's got it." I heard a clicking noise from the phone. "Jackson, did you press a button or something?"

"No. Why?" He said. My face went pale. Derek was ease dropping on our conversation this whole time. I dropped the phone and ran up the steps as quickly as I could. I stepped inside the bedroom and saw Derek just pacing around the bed. He walked over to me.

"That thing you're carrying isn't mine?" He shouted.

"Derek, of course the baby is yours." I said.

"Don't fucking lie to me Allison!" He yelled at me. "You cheated on me with that bastard and you didn't think I was going to find out?" He walked passed me and went down the steps, I followed. I just stood there as he grabbed his jacket and went through the drawers looking for his car keys.

"Please, don't go. Let's talk about..." I whispered to him. He looked at me and I could see the fury in his eyes. I knew he wanted to beat the shit out of me. But, he couldn't because of this growing child inside me. I held his arm and he pushed me away. He picked up a plate and threw it in my direction. It didn't hit me. Instead it hit the ground and shattered in hundreds of pieces. He didn't stop there. He threw everything, chairs, drinking glasses and more plates. He did stop until everything was broken and shattered on the floor in a million pieces. I guess this was his new way of venting his anger since he couldn't hit me instead.

"Are you done?" I asked him calmly.

"No, I am still mad at you for sleeping with another man." He shouted.

"I was drunk, I am so sorry." I said.

"I didn't want you at the party in the first place and look what happen." He said pointing to my large stomach. "You hooked up with one of your dirty ex boyfriends." He paced around back and forth. "Jackson of all people. I'm not saying I wish it was Scott's that would send me off the edge even more."

"You're making it seem like the baby is Jackson's. There is a fifty-percent chan..." I said.

"I don't give a fuck about any of that. You should have stayed home like I told you to. I knew this would happen. I knew Scott or Jackson would hook up with you at that party." He said. He went upstairs and I followed again. He grabbed the car keys from the night stand and walked back downstairs.

"Okay, that's it. I'm leaving!" He said with pure venom in his voice. He slammed the door before I even had a chance to say anything back.

*End of Flashback*

I had been on the couch for an hour just replaying everything that had just happened. My mobile phone kept ringing and I kept ignoring it since I didn't want to be disturbed. After the thousand rings, I finally answered the call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oh my god... Finally, you answered you damn phone."

"What is it Stiles?"

"Jackson is in the hospital." He said with all terror in his voice.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He was beaten up badly in his home by some guy. You need to get down here now." He said.

"Alright I will be here in a few minutes." I quickly took a shower and changed my clothes and looked for the keys to my car. After I found them, I ran over to my car and drove off to the hospital. There were so many thoughts racing through my head. I could barely focus on the road. I probably just ran five red lights. After about twenty minutes of driving, I finally made it to the hospital. I parked my car and walked inside. I saw Stiles, Scott and others in the waiting room.

"Hey, Allison... Thank god you made it. Woah you look like you're about to pop." Stiles said to me.

"Yeah, so where is Jackson?"

"Just follow Scott." He said while pointing to Scott who was talking to the receptionist. I walked over to him and we silently walked to Jackson's room. As soon as we walked through the door, I saw him lying on the hospital bed. He was hooked up to those dreadful machines. He could barely breathe. I walked closer and saw his eyes were opened. He had purple bruises all over his face and body and his arm was in a sling. It looks like it's strained or broken. The thought that I've been trying to avoid came back to me. Had Derek done this?