Chapter Thirty: Old High School Drama Part 2

The door opened and the man masked entered the room with two wooden chairs. Allison and Jackson saw that he had two guns around his waist when he turned around. They nervously watched as he put down the chairs and gradually walked over to them.

He looked at them. His eyes darting from one to the other.

He bent down and gripped Allison's hand forcefully.

"Let her go now you bastard." Jackson said.

She struggled against him.

He let go off her arm and pushed her back then he pulled out one of his guns on her.

"Okay, okay, okay. Please don't shoot us we'll..."

The man backhanded Jackson.

Allison stepped to the man but he held the gun to Jackson's head and her stopped in her tracks and walked over one of the chairs.

He walked over to her and tied her up on the chair.

"Who are the hell are you and why did you kidnap us?" Allison asked.

The man looked at her then took out a cloth from his pocket and wrapped it around her mouth tight then went over to Jackson and started kicking and punching him beating the shit out of him.

Allison tried to scream but she got up and tried to stop the man but he pushed her on the ground. He then grabbed her and tied her up on the chair tight so she couldn't move again.

He checked it to make sure she couldn't move at all.

Allison was fearful for her life. She didn't know why this was happening to her. She looked at a bloody bruised up Jackson in the corner and tears started forming and trickling down her face.

"What...do you.... want from us?" Jackson asked spitting out blood.

"Why don't...you take that mask off your face?"

He sat up against the wall.

"If it's money you want from us..." The man turned, looked at him then walked over to him and dragged Jackson over to the other chair to tie him up too.

"Tell me what you want? You don't have to hurt us to get it. Please..."

The man ignored him and tied him up and left the room closing, leaving an enraged Jackson shouting at and cursing the man and the situation he and Allison were in right now.

(Stiles P.O.V)

I pulled up at Jackson's house to see if Allison would be interested in having an early breakfast with Lydia, Scott and I tomorrow morning. I know it's night time but it's not that late. Their lights were off. My watch is saying it's only nine o'clock now.

I got out of my car and walked up to their front door and pressed their door bell.

*ding dong*

"Allison! Jackson! Are you in here?!" I pressed the doorbell again. No one came flying down the stairs to answer to door. "Wakey, wakey Allison! It's me Stiles!" I said laughing. I knew they were inside but I bet Jackson just didn't want her to answer. I know he finds me annoying but I don't care. I dialled Allison's phone number to see if she was in the house or not and her phone when straight to voicemail.

I hung up and sighed.

"Well I guess she's in bed then. I guess I'll try Jackson then." I dialled his number and his phone when dead. It didn't ring for a while. It just went straight to voicemail like Allison's. He must have turned it off knowing I was going to call him next typical.

I just walked away.

"Maybe they went to bed early before I got here. They do have a baby together so yeah. Yeah I'll see if they're there tomorrow. We can have lunch instead of an early breakfast." I got in my car, looked at their house again then drove away.